0.6

Merry Christmas readers! I'm giving you guys 2 updates this week for your present! Much love to all of you! *

*

"Is Bella feeling any better?"

Eleanor found herself back on campus that next Monday. She didn't want to go back, but Carlisle assured her Bella would be okay until she returned. She only had classes Monday and Tuesday, so she'd be returning to Forks on Wednesday.

"A little bit," Eleanor told Jessica, "she still looks like a ghost."

"What's wrong with her?" Angela asked.

"I think she caught something from the island," she lied.

"What island?"

Eleanor blushed, avoiding the girl's eyes. She mumbled out the name, keeping her eyes on the path in front of her.

"You have an island?" Jessica exclaimed, and Eleanor reached over to slap her arm.

"Shut up! Carlisle might've bought it after graduation," she said, shyly. She felt weird saying it out loud.

"Oh, my God." Angela laughed, "I need someone like Carlisle in my life."

Eleanor giggled as a blush painted her cheeks.

"You're telling me Edward and Bella went to your island before you?" Jess gave her sister a look, "you know that means they had s-"

"Yes, I know what that means Jessica," Eleanor stopped her, wrinkling her nose in disgust, "do not remind me."

Jessica and Angela snickered as the three of them turned the corner. Eleanor walked faster to ignore their teasing, and jogged up the stairs to the building. She could hear the two of them laughing behind her, and only rolled her eyes at the pair.

---

Tuesday snuck up on Eleanor and passed just as quickly. She was exhausted now, as she sat in her dorm packing her bag. She originally had planned to leave for Forks Wednesday morning, but she was worried for the vampires.

Jacob said that they hadn't fed in weeks, and from the way Carlisle sounded, it was catching up to them. The shapeshifter had called Eleanor earlier in the day and asked if she would keep an eye on Bella while he distracted the pack. She agreed instantly.

The door to the room opened quickly, and Jess and Angela came rushing in. Eleanor glanced over at them with an amused look, before focusing on her bag again.