0.8

Guys we're at 100k!!!!

Thank you all so much! You're the best readers in the world, and I love all of you! Here's an early update!!

*

"Alice, I swear to God if you throw one more decoration at me, I'm not coming to your party."

Eleanor and Alice had been decorating the Cullen house for the past two hours. The vampire was quick - obviously- and threw decorations towards Eleanor every few seconds. She had only decorated half of what Alice had wanted done while Alice had finished her whole side. Eleanor was still wondering why she was needed.

"Lighten up!" Alice laughed, "I figured you could use your magic to do this, but apparently not. And you'd come just to be with Carlisle anyway."

Eleanor grumbled under her breath, trying to hide her blush from Alice's view. She looked toward the remaining decorations, "I'll hold them up if you pin them."

"Deal," Alice grinned, and watched as Eleanor raised the strands of paper. The scarlet twirls danced around the strands and Alice watched them in awe.

The two set up in private. Eleanor had too much on her mind to want to talk. She didn't think a party was the best idea, considering there was an army of vampires forming in Seattle. Of course she didn't voice her opinions.

She was graduating tomorrow.

After long years of hard work, Eleanor was finally graduating high school. She was proud of herself. The past week of exams had not been easy, and Eleanor would have rather stayed at home, but she pushed through. She was done, and vowed to stay out of high school once she had become a vampire.

A vampire. Eleanor was going to become one and leave her family behind. The thought broke her heart, but she knew she couldn't leave Carlisle behind. She wished there was a way to tell her family, and spend eternity with them.

Unfortunately, not all wishes come true.

"Hey," Alice broke Eleanor out of her thoughts, "Bella's here."

Eleanor dropped her hands, and turned to walk upstairs. Bella sat on a counter in the kitchen while Carlisle stood in front of her, wrapping her hand.

"Just a sprain," the doctor said, "should heal fairly quickly."

Eleanor smiled at her mate as he fixed Bella's hand. He was very attractive when he was in doctor mode.

"Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella?" Emmett walked in, and Eleanor smirked.

"I punched a werewolf in the face," she said, awkwardly as Carlisle left her to stand beside Eleanor.

"Bad ass," El grinned, "who knew you had it in you?"