0.3

Wattpad has been pissing me off lately

Wattpad has been pissing me off lately. This story got deleted on Wednesday by them. I was completely devastated but thankfully it's back! enjoy!

*

The absolute last thing Eleanor wanted to do was go to school. 

The temptation to stay home was a nagging thought in the back of her head, trying to drag her back into her bed as she pulled on a pair of jeans. She stared at her bed with bored eyes once she was dressed, almost convinced to just crawl back in when her twin knocked on her bedroom door.

When Jess poked her head in, the nagging thought disappeared and Eleanor grabbed her bag, trying her best to prepare herself for the day ahead. 

She sat in Jess's car, her eyes trained on the road in front of them. Jess chattered away beside her, but El couldn't force herself to listen. Eleanor just wanted the day to be over so she could go home and lie in bed.

Angela noticed something was wrong with Eleanor instantly. More often than not, her brunette friend was cheerful in the mornings, always joking with the group with a smile on her face. But today, her eyes were dull and her mouth was turned down and she didn't say a word when she brushed past their group.

While Eleanor didn't necessarily expect to see Bella at school, she couldn't help the disappointment that flooded her when she didn't see her friend. She didn't want to go through this day alone but now she had no choice.

Her classes passed in a blur and Eleanor soon found herself sitting at her lunch table. She tossed her food around on her plate with her for, find that she didn't have much of an appetite. Angela watched her friend, concern written clear on her face.

Jessica was watching her sister as well, frowning when she noticed she wasn't eating again. The girl hadn't grabbed anything breakfast before they left the house and now she wasn't eating her lunch. Jess wasn't sure what had caused a sudden shift in Eleanor's mood but she wished she could help her.

It all clicked with Jess when she watched her twin turn towards the Cullen table. Her shoulders slumped before she turned back to her plate.

Eleanor's throat was suddenly tight and she pushed herself back from the table. Her friends turned to look at her, Mike and Eric frowning while Jess and Angela looked worried. She threw them a tight smile. "I'm going to class. See you in there, Ang."

The tears that she was desperately trying to fight back were threatening to spill over her lash line as she walked through the cafeteria and her heart burned in her chest. She hated Carlisle in that moment, hated every single one of the friends - family - that had left her.