0.7

Guys we hit 200k 😭😭😭😭thank you all so much for reading and supporting this book, you guys are the absolute best! two updates for you next week as well bc of this and new year's!*

thank you all so much for reading and supporting this book, you guys are the absolute best!
two updates for you next week as well bc of this and new year's!
*

Eleanor looked up to eye the front door as it opened. Jacob came in, obviously agitated and began to head straight for the stairs.

"Hey," Eleanor stopped him, "they get out okay?"

"They're fine," he said, shortly.

"Are you?" she asked. She hadn't talked to Jacob properly in a long time. She missed talking to the shapeshifter.

He nodded with a sigh, "I'm surviving."

Eleanor stood up and moved over to her friend. She pulled him into a brief hug and patted his shoulder, "you know something good is going to come out of this, right?"

"No, I don't. Bella's upstairs dying, how can you say that?" Jacob pulled away, offended.

Eleanor's eyes flashed red and she grinned, "I have my ways of knowing. Now, get your butt upstairs."

He eyed her for a moment, before rolling his eyes and jogging up the stairs. She followed behind him, and flashed a smile at the remaining vampires and Bella.

"Hey!" Bella smiled, "did they make it out alright?"

He only nodded and Bella frowned, "are you alright?"

"Yeah," Jacob smirked, "it's not like I'm the one carrying the demon."

Eleanor rolled her eyes at the boy, and lightly shoved his shoulder. Bella just chuckled at the two of them. Ever since she started drinking blood, she began to look a lot healthier. The thought of Bella drinking blood as a human still made Eleanor sick, but she was glad the girl felt better.

"Why don't you tell them what you've decided," Rosalie spoke, smiling at Eleanor and Jacob.

Eleanor and Jacob shared a look, and then looked at Bella, "what now?"

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names," Alice told them. Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"She hates them," Bella commented.

"Well, I'll be on your side no matter what you pick," Jacob said.

"Me too, Bells," Eleanor agreed.

"They're not that bad," Bella looked at Rosalie, "if it's a boy, EJ. For Edward Jacob."

'Thank God it's not going to be a boy,' Eleanor thought to herself. She threw Bella a tight smile, and bit back a comment. Rosalie was right - it was terrible.

"That one's not awful," Rosalie sighed, and Eleanor shot her a look, "tell them the girl's name."

"I was playing around with my mom and Esme's names," she said, smiling at Edward, "Rene and Esme. And I was thinking, Renesmee."