0.2

*

*

Carlisle led Eleanor through the crowd of people. The reception had only just started but people were already drinking and having fun on the dance floor. She stared down the guests, wanting to leave Carlisle's side and go party.

"Where are we going?" She groaned.

"I have some people I want you to meet," he said, and suddenly stopped, "Eleanor, meet the Denali family."

The girl looked around Carlisle, and studied the family that stood before her. They were all insanely gorgeous. All the woman shared the same looks - blonde hair and golden eyes - while the man had dark brown hair.

She was immediately intimidated.

"Hi," Eleanor stuck out her hand, "I'm Eleanor."

The woman standing next to the man stepped forward, and pulled Eleanor into a hug, "I'm Carmen. This is my mate Eleazor."

She released Eleanor, and pointed to the three blondes next to her, "this is Tanya, Kate and Irina."

Tanya and Kate gave Eleanor quick hugs, but Irina stood far from her. Her bright eyes bore into Eleanor's face, making the witch uncomfortable. She stepped closer to Carlisle.

"We've heard you've got some pretty special abilities," Eleazor said, looking at Eleanor with a piqued interest.

"Yeah," she said, feeling her face turn red, "I guess. Definitely keeps me out of trouble."

"Quite the opposite," Carlisle joked, making the group laugh.

Kate turned to her sister, "Irina, come meet Eleanor."

The other sister cautiously moved forward, "I can't."

"You promised us," Carmen said.

Eleanor glanced up at Carlisle, who looked just as confused as she was.

"Is there a problem?" He asked, tightening his grip around Eleanor's waist.

"They invited one of them," she spat, glaring at Seth behind her, "they killed Laurent. And you helped."

Eleanor's mouth fell open. Irina had been Laurent's mate, "I'm sorry, but I didn't help kill Laurent. He was going to kill Bella."

Irina scoffed, and shot Eleanor and her family a look, before storming away. Carmen turned to the couple with an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it," Carlisle shrugged it off, "it was nice to see you."

They watched as the Denali's followed after Irina. Eleanor released a deep breath, "wow."

"I hope she doesn't give Bella and Edward any trouble," Carlisle sighed. He looked behind Eleanor, "I think your friends want to speak with you."