0.8

Meant to post yesterday but completely forgot

enjoy x
*

The Cullen house was filled with a tense silence during the passing days. The day after Bella had passed had been interesting, to say the least. Eleanor had never imagined Edward to be a hostile man, but he had snapped at anyone who tried to speak with him. He couldn't even look at Renesmee.

While everyone was certain that Bella had venom inside her, they were uncertain that she was going to wake up. Until the next day, of course.

Eleanor was the first to notice the changes. It started with her skin. Instead of the shallow, purple skin that adorned her body, she now had beautiful creamy skin covering her. Her hair changed next - the once thin hair had transformed into a thick, brunette mop on top of her head.

That's when Edward started to interact with Renesmee.

The newborn grew at an alarming rate. No vampire in the house had ever seen anything like it, including Carlisle. It frustrated him to no end- the man hated not being able to figure things out.

Jacob was terrified of her growth. Instead of looking like a newborn, Renesmee looked to be a few months old. He was scared that his imprint wouldn't have a long life, and that he wouldn't have a lifetime to spend with her. Eleanor thought it was a little weird that an eighteen year old had imprinted on a baby, but at least he would move on from Bella.

Eleanor sat on the window sill with her legs crossed and hands delicately placed in her lap. Her head was tilted to the side as she watched Bella's transformation. It was unreal how fast her body changed in the past few days. Carlisle had told her that it would only take three days for her to change. It had only been two.

"Eleanor."

The witch moved her eyes from Bella to Alice's hands. She eyed the hairbrush momentarily, then looked back at Alice with a raised brow. Alice smiled, "brush her hair. We want her to look great for her birthday tomorrow."

Eleanor gave Alice a look, "she's dead. There's no reason for her to be celebrating anyway."

"Don't be like that," Alice scolded, "besides, it gives us an opportunity to give her her present."

El sighed and took the brush from Alice's hand. She had forgotten about the cabin the boy's had been building for Bella and Edward. It wasn't too far from the Cullen house, but it would give the small family plenty of privacy.

The two girls worked in silence now. Eleanor moved the brush through Bella's silky hair, slowly as Alice began to place her in a royal blue dress. Eleanor glanced down at the fabric, then at Alice, "what colors do you think I should use in the wedding if we're having it in the spring."