(O/S) Kokichi Oma x Yandere(?)!Reader

After this I'm doing a Shuichi Saihara x Male Reader, so keep an eye out for that <3 No killing game!
Fic title: Partners In Crime.

You sat behind him in class.
You watched him at lunch.
You followed him home.
You loved him.
Correction - you adored him.
He started hanging around Kiibo, that little Roomba that waddled around the school. How did you know this? Well, as the Ultimate Stalker (disguised as the Ultimate Blogger), this information was easy to come across. Personally, you had nothing against Kiibo. He was sweet enough, and always was there to assist you. In other words, you didn't want to hurt him too much.
So one night, you drafted a plan. A plan of two phases, and generally uncomplicated.
After much tweaking and many sleepless nights, you completed it.
Phase one:
Kiibo was in two of your classes - Mathematics and Cooking. You bribed Teruteru into drugging his food with a none lethal poison, since you merely stalked people and couldn't do such a task alone. You had Cooking last period, and as everyone went to eat their food, Kiibo offered Oma his meal. The robot couldn't eat, after all.
Oma started to vomit, and ran to the bathroom. This upset both of them greatly.

Phase two:

You found Oma curled over a bucket in the janitor's closet, puking into it. You rubbed circled into his back.
He eventually snapped random hateful comments about Kiibo, and how he should have never trusted him. You tried 'defending' Kiibo to not look suspicious, only to find Oma smirked at you.
His eyes were dark.
"I know Kiibo's stupid, but you take the cake by a long shot."
At first, you're crestfallen. He called you stupid. Sure, such a petty insult wouldn't impact others, but this was the person you lived for.
"Nishishi~ I like your style, Y/N. Teruteru told me all about the food."
"You still ate it?" You were nearly in tears at this point.
He sat on an upturned bucket, next to the one he vomited it. "Yup! That I did. I had a feeling that the culprit would follow me, and since you're the one who did it..." his grin stretched from cheek to cheek. "I wonder what your motive could have been...?" His eyes slowly made their way over to stare into my soul, and I bashfully stared at the ground.
"Oma-senpai, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to notice me!"
He lifted my chin up, still grinning. "I've always wanted a partner in crime. We could be useful to eachother, y'know."
"Wh-What are you saying?"
He rolled his eyes. "What I'm saying is that you're my partner in crime now! We're dating, and there's nothing you can do about it!"
"Perfect." You said it again. "Perfect."

Bonus!

"Aaaaand done!" Kiibo said with satisfaction, clicking off his recording function. "I hate to do this, but I'm sure a little broadcast of such a conversation would be enough payback. Maybe it'll even impress Miu..."

Word count - 516 (o o f this was short).