(Just for Fun) Just Danganronpa Things

"When your fave is the first to die."

"When you realise Kokichi was never going to survive because good well-developed characters never make it to the end."

"When you start noticing that almost every character in V3 has an ahoge so they are equally as important as Shuichi and Kaede unlike in SDR2 or DR1 where only like three characters get good development."

"When you know who's going to die and you're just bracing yourself."

"When your least fave dies and you just cackle in the distance."

"When there's an Ultimate ??? character and you know damn well they're going to be important later."

"When someone spoils the ending of the game."

"When you realise that Nagito was one of the lesser developed characters in the series with an awkward arc."

"When you start laughing like Korekiyo or Kokichi in public."

"When nobody gets the references you make."

"When your rarepair ship gets no attention and you can't draw them // write for them ;-;"

"When you're in a shipping war and your OTP is getting trashed."

"When you roleplay a Danganronpa killing game with your OCs and you kill someone with both the victim's and owner's permission and then everyone else just starts stabbing themselves so they can make a new character lmao"

"Roleplaying in general."

"When you realise that Danganronpa is an amazing game with a generally cool fandom and just a cool game series in general, and that fiction can truly change the world."

Word count - 248.