(Just for Fun) Unused Ideas!

To make up for the tagged chapter...

-A fic about the ending of V3 where Maki, Himiko and Shuichi leave Hope's Peak and are met with seas of people cheering them on, banners and streamers and cheerful chanting. As they walk out into the crowd they meet a bunch of fans (who I was considering putting some of my regular supporters usernames in, so they're in the story talking to the survivor squad). Shuichi, after a long day of meeting people, goes back to Hope's Peak to properly grieve. He swears he saw all of his deceased friends lined up, waving him goodbye, bloody but smiling.

-Angie and Rantaro making food for a festival and Angie threatens to make Rantaro into guacamole.

-Kaede and Shuichi on a first date to an opera, to the song 'Cecily Smith'.

-A fic about how the deceased characters of V3 sing about how proud they are of the survivors and how the survivors coped, talking to their respective deceased (Maki to Kaito, Shuichi to Kaede, Himiko to Tenko and Angie) to the song 'Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story'.

-Probably a fanfic of stuff that happened in a DR roleplay on discord.

-Lots and lots of Kiiboma.

Feel free to use these ideas, just tag me so I can see because I think that'd be fun. Might return to the idea if (or when) I make a second book wink wink 😉

Word count - 242.