(Just for fun) The DRV3 squad throw a party

Feat. The other two main game characters.

Kirumi, of course, is tasked with preparing the food and dining arrangements. She was also asked to clean up afterwards, which she gladly obliged to (cleaning on her own accord was a form of stress relief for her). Oma was on DJ, despite his objections that Kiibo would be better since he can probably hum dubstep. Cue robophobia, while Miu is working on the speakers/tech and Tsumugi is working on outfits for everyone. Kaede sends out invitations to the SDR2 and DR:THH squads, while Shuichi plans entertainment with Himiko. Tenko drinks all of the helium from the balloons, and her voice sounds like Kokichi's on absolute crack. Ryoma literally just sits and watches this all unfold, while Gonta tries (and fails) to help out. He is good at putting decorations up in high spots, though. Kaito is basically the hype man, welcoming in everyone from DR:THH (who came first, apart from Togami and Celeste who came 'fashionably late'. Fifteen minutes late, mind you). Maki hands out confectionaries and is Kaito's second-in-command hype woman, though she sucks at that role. Rantaro plays classic guitar songs, much to the admiration to Ibuki (since the SDR2 squad had arrived, apart from Twogami who was 'fashionably late') and Sayaka. Avocado boy is quickly shoved off of the stage and replaced by the amazing Himiko, with Angie as the announcer.
Miu physically couldn't stop flirting with everyone, and Kirumi disowned her for the night. Nothing more to add to that.
Hagakure gets high with Souda and Korekiyo. They talk about conspiracies, theories and dark magic (but Souda just nods along with the other two dudes). Gundam almost joins in, too, but his hamsters drag him away to the dance floor where Sonia is patiently waiting for him while chatting with Kaede and Celeste. Hinata basically ditches Komaeda with Ishimaru, but the two don't hit it off that well. Komaeda just gets high with Hagakure's squad and everyone just starts to dance. Everyone had a good time, even Ryoma and Tojo, who struggled to dance together so they just talked in the corner.
But the mess Kirumi was left with made her mentally die, but Kiibo and Gonta helped her.
In a nutshell, everyone had a blast.

Word count - 386.