(H) Random headcanons (all versions)

No particular order. Qotd: Do you prefer headcanons or one-shots? Also this is in a no killing game AU where all the characters co-exist.

-Rantaro has a secret wattpad account where he reads a ton of fanfic.
-Tojo finds the said account and has a long lecture session
-Oma commissions Miu to make him a ton of mini microphones to plant around the school. You know, for blackmail.
-Souda and Leon team up to stalk Sonia and Maizano respectably. Neither of the girls noticed.
-Ishimaru was a snitch and got Monokuma to keep Leon and Souda at least fifteen feet away from their crushes.
-Kirigiri, Shuichi, Naegi and Hinata all talk over tea and hang out a lot.
-Kaede tries to get Ibuki into classical music.
-Aoi, Tenko and Sakura all train together on weekends.
-Himiko tries to befriend Gundam, but he is offended by her fake magic. The two are sworn enemies.
-Togami often has wit-battles with Kyoko (he always wins tbh).
-Teruteru was suspended temporarily at least three times but when he came back he'd always find Mikan straight away and say loud and proud, "What's cooking, good lookin'?" He'd be promptly suspended afterwards.
-The Monokubs sneak into Monokuma's office and watch the security footage for fun.
-Touko pays Twogami to be her date to prom (Togami is actually pissed that she didn't even attempt to ask him out first).
-Nagito enjoys long chats with Korekiyo, Angie sometimes tagging along (and trying to convert them both).
-Gonta took a butterfly to prom. He bought it a bowtie and everything. Everyone thought it was adorable.

That's all I've got for now.

Word count - 278.