(Just for fun) The DRV3/2/1 squad does a group project

DRV3

Project type: Space presentation (could be a poster, powerpoint, performance, etc.)

Let's be real here - Kirumi would literally have to organise everything.
"Okay, so we're doing a group science project about space, guys, so let's pool our ideas and see—"
"Did someone say spACE?!"
Kaito would be hyped about Kirumi's announcement, and easily take over the role as leader (by leader, I mean barking orders at everyone instead of keeping a logical perspective on things). Angie would take care of visuals, with a bit of help from Tsumugi, while Maki would be restraining herself from strangling Kokichi. Kokichi would literally just be dicking about and bugging Saihara, who was writing out an outline for how the project would be presented. Kaede was keeping track of time and working on keeping everyone pumped up. Everyone except Hoshi, who was smoking in the corner, inviting Rantaro to join him. Avocado boy would decline and work quietly on typing the project up, since everybody else was either working on stuff that could be done later, stuff that wasn't the main focus, or nothing at all. Kirumi kept Rantaro going by getting him plenty of snacks and water and reminding him when to take a break.
Kaito was spewing facts at everyone who was actually doing something, but everyone stopped when they heard Kokichi. Gonta, who'd been busy making sure everybody was doing okay like the gentleman he is, said he heard it coming from the back yard. Hoshi had offered Kokichi a cigarette, and now he was having an athsma attack.
Kirumi jumped into action while Tenko kept telling her to 'leave the degenerate male to die'. Miu and Kiibo would just watch, while also inventing a myriad of things that weren't necessary, like... a lot of inappropriate robots. Robot child would try to be the voice of reason, but he was quickly hushed by Miu.
They finished the project on time, but Rantaro (since he was the one who put together an entire presentation with visuals, sound effects, information and effort) got all of the credit while the rest of the squad had to redo the project. The squad begged Avocado Boy to help them but he turned up his nose at their pleas and watched the whole situation crumble into dust.
It reminded him of his sisters.

SDR2

Project type: present something to do with what the group thought was the most important thing in the world (must be presentation, the belief must be agreed upon by the entire group).

Nagito would of course be the first one to suggest a belief. Hope of course! Hinata would simply push the idea to one side and asked for other suggestions. Gundam and Sonia requested that the Occult was the topic of choice, only to receive a sigh from Byakuya. Things like money, fame, happiness, and family were all brought to the table until Chiaki chimed in with, "What about video games? They do a lot for hand eye coordination and bring people together in tournaments and stuff."
Everyone mumbled an agreement mostly because they didn't dare argue with such a cinnamon roll. Peko was assigned to keep everyone on task and focussed, with a (secretly) insecure Fuyuhiko awkwardly following behind her mostly because he didn't want to take part in the project. His mentally was that if he didn't partake, he couldn't mess up in front of the others. Teruteru kept everyone supplied with food (but didn't do anything actually contributing to the project) and Nekomaru got everyone pumped up. Mahiro worked on visuals, with Hiyoko critiquing her every move. Kazuichi was following Sonia (who was helping Gundam and Byakuya type up the presentation and research notes), much to the SHSL Princess's annoyance.
They almost got a good grade for working really hard but when Teruteru cracked plenty of perverted jokes during the presentation, it caused the teacher to fail them all (they were a strict teacher).

DR:THH

Project type: presentation on how to market (must be correct, must have recent studies as evidence to back up why a certain method is the best way to market, three days to complete).

So Togami's all like "Leave it to me, fathomless peasants." But, ironically, barks orders at Naegi. Not helpful information either, just telling him to hurry up with researching the notes. Leon is taking care of visuals (despite the fact that it had nothing to do with the project. Visuals weren't necessary) and Celeste is emailing the teacher, trying to bargain for a good grade. Maizano and Junko are more than willing to do most (if not all) of the talking, so long as Touko does her job right and types up the notes with a bit of help from Chihiro. Speaking of Chihiro, she works with Ishimaru to make sure no-one slacks, though she's much more gentle than the SHSL Moral Compass. Aoi, Sakura and Hagakure are procrastinating by eating donuts in the bathroom. Mondo had to kick the locked door down on Ishimaru's order, and Hifumi (having literally no other roles that would suit him) was the designated cleaner.
They all worked really hard and got a good grade (let's just say Celeste's bargaining mentioned earlier did a number to help and get them a good grade).

Word count - 883.