(O/S) Chiaki x Hinata

Requested by @aquafinaXD. No killing game AU! Enjoy <3
Fic title: 🎮🖤

Chiaki's POV

Hajime Hinata and Nagito Komaeda would always come over after school so we could play videogames. I had Smash ready to play, but neither of them showed up. I sighed, flopping down onto the beanbags I had set up. My phone said it was about seven at night.
I sighed again, gloominess consuming me.

Hinata's POV

"Komaeda, seriously...!
"Ahahaha..."
All I'd told him was that I had a crush, so (Komaeda being Komaeda) shut me in my room until I told him.
"Chiaki's probably going to be pissed if we show up late!"
"Don't be so worried, we have hope on our side. I hope that you tell me your crush's name!"
So, I kept banging against the door which Nagito was adamantly leaning against.
"Fine, fine, you know what?!" I nearly yelled. "I'll tell you!"
"Thank you~"
"It's Chiaki."
"Oh."
"Oh?!" I echoed, flabbergasted at Nagito's act. "You lock me in my room to make me tell you something and when I finally tell you all you say is 'oh'?!"
"I just find it amusing how anxious you are to tell her."
I leaned forcefully on the door when it flew open, revealing a smirking Nagito. He turned his back towards me, saying, "Chiaki's waiting for us, Hajime. Let's see how fun this evening can be~"
"Nagito no."
"Nagito yes."

Timeskip brought to you by Nagito's laughter

Chiaki was fast asleep when we arrived. It was... okay, it was extremely adorable.
"Hey, Chiaki?" I asked, gently nudging her back to consciousness.
"Eh? Oh, hi Hinata." She yawned, fluttering her eyes open and stretching. She sat up, and picked up her controller. "Ready to play some Smash?"
"I'm sure he is..." Nagito said.
"Komaeda!"
"I'm joking, I'm joking..." Nagito said, grasping his controller to pick his character.
I tried to relax my tense shoulders, but I was centimetres away from Chiaki, so I ended up just blushing like a maniac while trying to focus on Nagito's player (Kirby) spamming the down and B attack.
I lost almost every time. Embarrassment was an understatement.
"Hey, you guys chill for a bit, I'm getting more snacks."
"Kay." Chiaki simpered slightly, relaxing into her beanbag and going onto training mode while and flexed my cramped hands.
"So..." I started as Chiaki kept staring at the blaringly bright screen, the dark room inky around us. "...How's life?"
"Pretty cool." She said, not looking up from her game. "Yours?"
"Awesome, yeah. I've... actually had a crush as of late."
"Is it Peko?"
"What? No! It's—"
I heard the turn of a key in Chiaki's room. She had a pretty old-fashioned door which had a key to unlock it, and—
"Nagito Komaeda, let us out!" I yelled, rushing over to the door and banging on it.
"It worked the first time, Hinata, so why don't you remind me of what you said earlier? I have the worst memory, as you know."
"You little—"
"Hajime? What's happening?"
The mild worry on Chiaki's face made me want to kick Komaeda into another dimension.
"Well? Tell her, Hajime!"
"Ilikeyou." I said way to quickly.
Chiaki's face went from generally flat with a twinge of worry to surprised with wide eyes. "What?"
Thankfully the room was dark enough so she couldn't see my blush.
Chiaki simpered lightly and pecked me on the cheek. "I've been waiting for this. Wait here a sec, kay? I had this planned but I didn't have the confidence to do it, but now I do!"
When I heard Nagito unlock the door and step inside the room once more, I punched him in the arm, but the ghost of a lovestruck smile was on my face.
Chiaki returned with a set of thirteen Smash Bros. Cases, and took my hands in hers. She covered my eyes with them and I heard her fumbling about before she told me to uncover my eyes.
The lights had been flicked on, courtesy of Nagito, and revealed the thirteen Smash cases with letters on them, it spelt out:
Lemme smash pls
"CHIAKI—!"

Word count - 690.

Sorry if this was bad my brain decided to shutdown lol.