(O/S) Miu x Cutesy! Fem! Reader

Requested by @Millefeui. Enjoy!
T/Ws: Miu, mild swearing, general verbal vulgarness from Miu, but obviously not a lemon.
Fic title: Adorable Inventions.

Y/N's POV

Being the SHSL Tailor had its perks. When I got into Hope's Peak I had a large Ultimate Lab stocked to the brim with supplies, including bows and pastel fabrics and a ton a mannequins. The cons did outweigh the pros however.
Whenever in class we were challenged to demonstrate our Ultimate Talent I was usually told to branch out of my cutesy sort of style.
However, in that very same class, there was another girl -Miu Iruma. She was a polar opposite to me: loud, vulgar, and hotter than hell.
Hot and cute are two very different things.
Needless to say I was surprised when I found her at the door of my Ultimate Lab.
I'd just been stitching the last of my bows onto a beautifully crafted f/c dress when I heard a loud knocking. It startled me, and I got up from my couch, almost knocking over my mannequin in the process, and made beeline to the door.
Then I saw Iruma and mentally panicked. People weren't very surprised when they found out I liked the same gender and were very supportive, especially Miu, but it's a bit embarrassing to have a small tiny crush on someone who is probably straight.
"Ah, Miu." I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "What brings you here?
"Okay, first of all, good morning to you too." She said, rolling her eyes. "And second of all, I need to show you something!"
"Okay, wh-what is it?" I asked.
"Jeez, don't look so anxious, you little pervert."
"Huh? N-No, I wasn't thinking anything like that, I just—"
"Then come on!"
She boldly grabbed me by the hand and practically dragged me to her Ultimate Lab. I was in a flustered daze the entire way.

Miu's POV

Come on come on come on come on come on—
I don't know why I took her by the hand. Maybe it was to practically scream at her, "I LIKE GIRLS AND I LIKE YOU," though she clearly missed the hint. It just soared over her head faster than a rocket.
Either way I was a blushing mess and just wanted her to be in my Ultimate Lab so I could stop holding her hand.
We were both in a flustered daze by the time we arrived, so I took the time to distract us both from how we were so damn gay for each other. I knew she liked me, of course, hence why I made a whole new invention for her, so this didn't really stress me out too much.
"Okay..." I said, rummaging around in my drawers. "Lemme see... where'd I put it...?"
"Excuse me?"
"Ah, here we go!" I triumphantly declared, revealing my new invention. It was box-like and had a single bow on the top.
"What... what is it?"
"I am so glad you asked, Y/N." I smirked, handing her the heavy box which she nearly crumbled under the weight of. "It's a contraption I whipped up this morning which can tie bows for you in seconds, since. Always notice you going to Monomi to get more ribbon. Watch in awe," I took a length of ribbon which she had tied in her h/l h/c hair and placed it in the machine. In a matter of seconds a bow emerged, and I placed it back in her hair. "Voila!"
"Wow..." She gasped. "Thank you so much, Miu!"
"There is one condition you have to fulfil if you want this though. Kiss me."
"Eh?!"
"Fine, I'll kiss you then." I gave her a quick peck on the cheek.
Her eyes practically had stars in them.
"I love you so much right now." She mumbled, visibly shellshocked.
"Right back at you." I said, patting her head. "Now go and continue being an adorable girlfriend."

Word count - 685.

I am so sorry this is so short and I kind of don't like this but idk—