2

I walked out of my 7th period class toward the doors. That's what I loved about early releases- I got to be free before everyone else.

As I was walking out I was thinking about the party. Do I want to go? I should let loose. I don't ever do that. Jules is right on that. If something goes wrong, she can protect me. Ethan will be there too, I'll get to see him.

Ethan.

So will his twin, Grayson. Graysons outgoing and goes to parties every weekend with Ethan. He always loves the crowds of people and attention. He gets it from everybody.

They always look so good.

The girls are all over them at any event they go too. They all swoon over him.

Big parties every weekend though, that's something I can't handle.  One party can't hurt.

I got in my car and drove home. Ocean Alley played through my speakers as I rolled my windows down. Chill music to help ease my mind.

My hair blew around and I swatted it away from my face as I pulled down my side street.

I was ready to pull in when I saw Grayson get out of his car followed by Ethan on the passanger side talking about something. Ethan looked more serious while Gray was joking around.

The Dolans live three houses down from me. It made it hard to have friends when all they wanted to do was come over in the summer so they could sit on my front lawn and watch the twins play football shirtless in their yard.

I should have figured half those girls didn't want to be my friend.

I didn't mind too much though. I got to go out and watch them play football too, so I guess there was some positives in that.

Ethan was a beauty to look at. Grayson was too, don't get me wrong. But Ethan's beautiful. His fluffly brown hair with wings softly laying against his face. His beautiful brown eyes and his jawline so stunning. The way that his jaw would clench when he was getting frustrated in a class.

He didn't even have to try, his beauty was so natural.

I didn't even notice I was staring until my eyes met with Ethans. I whipped my head forward to where I was now facing my garage. "Dumbass." I muttered to myself as I got out. I could feel my face heating up as I quickly went up to the garage door and punched the garage code in. I needed to get inside.

He probably thinks I'm a freak.

Ethans POV
I ducked my head out of the car. "No Grayson I told you I don't want to go party this weekend."

"Come on bro! It'll be fun! All the hot girls will be there. Time for you to get laid, it's been awhile."

"I don't need a girl in my pants every weekend Gray." I shook my head slightly as I slung my bag on my shoulder. "I'm not you." 

"Ouch!" He covered his heart with a fake gasp. "That hurts bro. That hurts."

I shook my head rolling my eyes slightly. "You'll get over it."

"I guess. Also for your information it's not every weekend, assclown." He lightly punched my shoulder as he went to unlock the door.

"My bad Gray. Every other weekend." He sent me a glare as I shook my head and looked around the yard.  He was struggling with his keys.

Typical.

When I turned my head I saw Autumn looking out her car window at us.

I felt our eyes lock.

She instantly whipped her head around. Autumns so quiet.

Mysterious.

I worry about her though. I don't really know her, but I know Dylan. Dylan's a close buddy to Gray and I. He'll tell us how much Jules will worry about Autumn.

I guess her parents are getting a divorce. I could never imagine that pain. Dylan and Jules can't either so they struggle on how to help her.

Jules worries she might hurt herself.

Everytime I see her though, she seems to be okay. That's what adds to her mystery.

Autumns so stunning though. I wish I had the courage to talk to her.  The way her long brown hair lays on her back. Her bright green eyes could light up an entire room, along with her killer smile.

Gray slapped the back of my head, pulling me from my thoughts. "Why are you staring toward Autumns house you creeper?" He looked at me.

I shrugged looking down. I completly spaced out looking toward her way. I glanced up again and she was gone, her garage door shutting.

"Okay..." he gave me an odd look as he unlocked the front door. "You must just have some weird case of the Monday blues." He said eyeing me as I followed behind him silently.

"Maybe."

I went upstairs and threw my bag by my desk and sat down on the edge of my bed.

Graysons so outgoing, I can be too.

I have to find a way to talk to this girl.