10

Wednesday

Autumns POV:

I woke up to the alarm blaring in my ear, ripping me away from my dream. My dream was so nice.

Damn, now back to reality.

I turned it off and picked up my phone. A message from Jules, and six from Ethan.

Jules:) : Drive me to school? I'll make you a smoothie

I smiled and told Jules I'd get her.

My stomach got butterflies as I slid open Ethans messages.

Ethan: Autumn
Ethan: Autumnnnnnnnn
Ethan: darn it I think you fell asleep on me
Ethan: I wish you were on me
Ethan: I'm kidding...sort of
Ethan: Sleep well beautiful

I giggled and blushed at his messages.

Things have been going well since the night at the pier. We've been texting back and forth so much, talking in school.

He's perfect.

Me: you're such a weirdo

He responded instantly.

Ethan: i'm your weirdo

I blushed and got out of bed. I walked over to my closet and put on a light red top with a pair of leggings and my black crocs.

After brushing my hair and pulling it into a messy bun, I went downstairs and decided to skip on breakfast. I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

Tame Impala softly played through my speakers as I drove to Jules. Ethan was on my mind the whole time.

Talking to him made me happy. He was so sweet to me. The feelings I get around him are indescribable.

I pulled into Jules driveway and sure enough she came out with two big smoothies. "Here you are ma'lady." She handed it to me as she got in.

"Thank you." I laughed and took a sip of it. "Mmm. This is perfect."

She nodded and looked at me as I pulled out. "How are you and Ethan?" She wiggled her eyebrows slightly at me.

I blushed and kept my eyes focused on the road. He started to cloud my mind. "I really like him Jules. Like really like him."

"I can tell." She smiled at me. "He's making you happier. A little more livlier, but don't let him become your sole happiness." Was all she said before turning up the music and screaming the lyrics to Let It Happen.

I pulled into school and got out next to Alices car. I knocked on her window when I noticed she was there. "Hey!" She grinned and shut her car off getting out. "I decided to wait for you guys today."

Jules shot her a look. "Why? What happened?"

"Nothing! I can't wait for my best friends?" She put her arms around both our shoulders.

"Nope." I popped the 'p' and we all laughed.

As we got into school Dylan came up and poked both of Jules sides causing her to jump away and squirm. "You little-" Dylan cut her off by kissing her.

"Smooth." I laughed as I walked over to my locker. I looked around the hall and saw Ethan with a group of his friends.

He had a smile on his face while he laughed with them. It was precious.

He made eye contact with me and said something to Grayson before coming over. "Hey." He leaned against the locker next to mine. "You look cute as always." He kissed my cheek lightly.