19

Thursday night of their trip

I woke up tangled up in Ethans arms and legs. The sunsets orange and pink colors painting the sky outside the window gave the room a soft glow.

I looked up at Ethan. He looked so calm and beautiful when he slept. His fluffy hair a mess of beauty upon his head while his lips slightly parted as he slept. His beautiful nose, everything about him made me soft.

I smiled and placed a small kiss on his nose.

This was where I wanted to be. In his arms. They felt like home. I missed them after our little fight.

I hated not being with him. It hurt more than what he had told me.

I leaned over and peeked at the time on my phone. Six thirty pm.

I turned back over as Ethans eyes slowly fluttered open. "Goodmorning love." His voice was raspy, deep from sleep.

I giggled, "It's only six thirty."

"Oh." He chuckled slightly as he rolled over onto his back, pulling me ontop of him. "Want to go downstairs to the squad then."

I nodded and got off him as he planted a kiss on my arm. "Should we wear swimsuits down? I want to swim.

He nodded and got up. He took his yellow trunks into the bathroom and I changed into my blue and white striped bikini. He came out after I was dressed and he looked so good.

"Ready?" I asked as his big hazel eyes scanned my entire body.

He nodded, shaking his head out of his daze. "Autumn?" He looked at me, his hand on the door handle. "I love you."

I smiled softly at him, "I love you too."

We made our way downstairs. Jules and Dylan were in the kitchen cooking. "Hey!" Ethan waved at them. "What's up buttercups?"

"Buttercups?" Dylan looked up. "Wowza. You guys made up!" He grinned.

Jules smiled, "Good. You both need eachother."

Ethan smiled, his arm wrapped around my waist, his hand slightly gripping my side in a loving way.

"Where's Grayson and Alice?" I looked around the living area and kitchen noticing their absence.

"I think they're out at the beach." Dylan said chopping up the onion while obnoxiously chewing gum.

"They are. I think they're secretly a thing." She glared at Dylan. "Dylan what the hell are you doing?"

"Cutting onion." Jules glare stayed in him. "Oh! You mean the gum, it helps with the tears."

"Wow trying to be manly!" Ethan laughed.

We all looked over as Grayson and Alice were entering, Alice giggling. "Hey guys!" She waved.

Graysons eyes landed on me and Ethan and his face lit up. "Yes!" He grinned and tackled Ethan into a hug.

Ethan laughed and hugged him back. "Hey bro."

Jules smiled. "The gangs all here! Tacos for dinner on the back deck! Be there or be square!"

Dylan cringed. "Why are you like this." He laughed.

"Ethan and I are going to go out into the ocean for a little bit." I smiled at them as Ethan nodded his head in agreement.

"Be good you two. We'll call you guys for dinner if you aren't back." Dylan said as he put the chopped onions into a container.

Ethan nodded. My feet were lifted off the ground as he tossed me over his shoulder. "Bye!" He yelled as he ran to the door keeping a tight grip on me.

"Ethan!" I laughed as my upper body flopped around.

I didn't mind the view of his perfectly toned back and his ass in the yellow shorts. I could live with this.

He set my down once we reached the beach. My toes instantly felt the warm sand and I smiled.

Ethan and I walked hand in hand up to the water. "You know I'm not ready to leave California and go back home to reality." I looked up at him.

He nodded as we made our way to waist high water. The ocean was just the right mix of warm and cold, the feeling like silk around my waist. The sunsetting sky painted over both mine and Ethans bodies giving them each a soft glow.

"I'll be with you the whole time. We can have sneak overs." He chuckled to himself. "Get it? I'll sneak in and sleep over. I'm clever." He grinned his beautiful grin.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I giggled, wrapping my arms around his arm, leaning my head onto his shoulder.

I looked up to him and saw a smirk playing on his lips. Before I could ask why he dove into the water, me going down with him since I was attached to his arm.

He came up laughing. His laugh was like music and his smile was so bright.

I missed him.

I laughed as I wiped the hair out of my face. "You ass!" I grinned.

He came over and put both of his arms around me, his hand resting on my lower back. "You loved it."

"I guess." I smiled as I leaned up to kiss him.

We swam around for what felt like forever. Occasionally we'd swim after eachother or wrestle eachother into the ground.

I was having so much fun. I couldn't ask for anything more. I loved this man. He was making me forget about the pain and that we'd leave to come home saturday night.

I hated the fact I was mad at him for so much of the trip. I shouldn't have been. I should've talked to him and resolved it and had fun with him.

There was nothing I could do to change it though. I'd live the rest of today, tomorrow, and the time we have here Saturday up.

As I was running away from Ethan thinking all of this, he finally caught up to me and tackled me into the water. "Gotcha!" He yelled right before we dove in.

As we came up we heard Graysons voice from the balcony deck. "Dinner!"

Graysons POV:

I walked out onto the deck, setting the bowl of taco shells onto the set table.

I looked out at Autumn and Ethan. They looked so happy with eachother. Running around in the water, laughing and smiling.

This was my twin. The happy side of him. The side of him that everybody saw before people treated that side so badly.

He was happy with her.

She was happy with him.

Honestly, I didn't want to pull them out of their games for dinner. Watching my brother have this much fun made me happier than tacos.

Dylan came out with a bunch of vegitables chopped in bowls. "Did you call them?"

"I was just about to. Dinner!"