3

Wednesday

Autumns POV

I sat in AP literature with Jules. We were silently reading a passage when she started to tap me with her pen.

"Have you decided if you're coming to the party Friday night?" She whispered.

I looked up to see if the teacher heard, luckily she didn't. I looked around the room to see if anybody did and two girls were looking in our direction, and Ethan. I quickly turned my head back to Jules before looking down at the passage on my desk.

I had been thinking about the party. I think it's something I want to go do. I haven't gone to one all of highschool and I graduate in 4 months. I couldn't get the idea of going to the party out of my head- in a good way.

That memory was mixing with the other day in my driveway memory. That moment Ethan and I made eye contact.

Why was that staying in my mind? I know I like him, but this is ridiculous.

He probably doesn't even know I exist. To him and Gray I'm probably just another girl that walks down these halls.

I know they both will be at the party, but it's not like I could go up and talk to them. There's no way. Not even with Dylans help.

Maybe if I'm drunk I could.

I turned my head back to Jules. "Fine." I nodded my head. "I'll go."

A huge grin spread across her face. "Yay!" She whispered yelled.

I rolled my eyes as the teacher looked up. "Jules. Autumn." She gave us a stern look and I slowly looked back down at the passage.

Ethans POV

"Have you decided if you're coming to the party Friday night?" I heard Jules whisper.  I knew she was asking Autumn, but I still looked up.

I saw Autumn scanning the room to see if anybody, or the teacher, had heard Jules. I quickly put my head down to face the passage, but it was too late. Autumn had seen I looked up. 

Damn it E.

I couldn't help but listen to their conversation. I kept my eyes locked on the passage as I listened.

She sat there thinking hard about it.

Autumn doesn't party. She's never been to any I've gone to.

I don't go to every party with Grayson. Girls are all over us and I'm not into that, not the way Grayson is.

It gets too touchy sometimes. I enjoy my personal space every once in awhile, but some girls don't get it.

They don't get Gray and I aren't the same person. He likes it when I don't.

It gets frustrating.

I listened as Autumn told Jules she'd be there.

My eyes widened slighly at the passage. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath. I told Grayson I didn't want to go. 

But now I want too. She'll be there.

I ran my fingers across the top of my paper.  I haven't let a girl get into my head for so long. Autumn isn't even talking to me to get into my head.

I put her there myself.
Without even speaking to her, she's on my mind all the time.

How could I talk to her?  I don't think I could talk to her. Not with how much she's been on my mind. I'll get too nervous.

Maybe Grayson could help me talk to her? He's outgoing, he can give me tips.

I took my phone out and sent Grayson a quick text:

Me: I'm gonna go friday night to Austins party

Gray: YES DUDE! I'm glad. We'll get you laid I promise ;)

I read his message and rolled my eyes. I wanted to go to talk to Autumn yes, but not get in her pants.

Me: Stfu. I'm going to go to talk to a girl not get in her pants

Gray: WHAT?! ETHAN DOLAN LIKES A GIRL?! WHO TELL ME!

I smirked down at my phone. That'll keep him on edge the rest of the day.

Me: later✌🏻

Gray: Im gonna whoop your ass

I covered my mouth as I chuckled into my hand. I couldn't keep that from Gray. I tell him everything.

Later that night:

Austin, Gray, and I were all hanging out at the house talking about Fridays party.

"Yeah man I'll have a ton of booze. I heard too a lot more people will be at this one which means a lot more ass." Austin smirked.

I shook my head as Gray smirked. "Good cause I need some. Dylan and Jules were saying that they were going, even Autumn. I haven't even talked to her yet, but I will." He winked at me and Austin.

Austin reached out and high fived him.

I shook my head like I usually do at Graysons horniness.

I suddenly felt a warm anger flow through my body. Autumns seems so innocent, I can't let him use her.

I couldn't tell him now that she's the one thought. I'd feel too awkward knowing he wants to get with her.

But I can't let him do that.

She's way better than a one night stand. I have to tell him, but how?

I was too deep in thought to realize Austin was getting ready to leave.

"I'll see you man!" He fist bumped me then Gray.

I watched as Grayson walked Austin to the front door. Grayson eyed me noticing I was still deep in thought. I started to make my way up the stairs when I heard the front door click shut.

"Nope get back here." Grayson stopped me. He was jumping up to sit on the kitchen counter, his eyes burning a hole into me. "Who made you change your mind about going to the party?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

I had hoped he might have forgotten after talking with Austin. I could have formed a response, a way to tell him to not get with Autumn.

There was no way of getting out of it now. I have to tell him.

I like Autumn more than he does. He just wants a one night stand, I want more.

I've never wanted more with a girl before. Sure a couple nights with the same girl was nice, but never a relationship.

I never had a girl stuck in my mind as much as Autumn is.

And I've never even talked to her. Only maybe a 'hey' in the hall every here and there when we'd make awkward eye contact. Or that time I bumped her and her face got red.

It was adorable.

I used to be just like Grayson with girls. That's why we both still have a reputation of that even though he does it and I don't now.

That's why having a twin sucks, we get categorized as the same person.

"Earth to Ethan!" He threw an ice cube from his cup at me. "Wow she must be special if you're that zoned out. Tell me who!"

"Autumn." I whispered and watched as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh.." he looked at me then down to his feet, then me again. "Go for it. I won't do anything with her." He got up and went upstairs.

I watched as he went up. Is he mad he isn't going to get a chance at sex with her, or mad because he likes her too?