13

We got through the airport and made it through all of the long and tedious security checks.

We were now all sitting in the seats waiting to get boarded for our flight.

I leaned my head on Ethans shoulder, Dylans head was laying in Julies lap, and Alice was sitting by Grayson.

Grayson kept glancing at her and each time he glanced away, she'd glance at him.

Adorable.

"I'm really excited." Jules yawned. "I'm going to sleep on the plane so I'm wide awake when we land."

"Me too." Ethan looked over at me. "I'm going to keep my head in your lap to sleep by the way. Dylan looks pretty comfy."

Dylan laughed. "Jules has some comfy thighs." He smirked causing Jules to just shake her head, the blood rushing to her cheeks.

Once our flight was called we all got up and made our way to the plane.

I was really excited to get away from the home drama for the week. It's really starting to become hard, but having Ethan is really starting to help me find some good in pretty bad days. He's always making sure I'm okay and I'm making sure he is too. We both feel so alone and broken. Now we're together, but both still broken.

I was ripped from my thoughts by Ethans voice. "Here's ours." He let me in first.

The plane seats were pretty comfortable as we all gathered into our own.

Ethan let me sit by the window and I was really excited about that. I'd never flown window seat before. Heights tended to freak me out, but I loved to fly.

After we were all buckled and ready to go, I glued my eyes to the window.

Ethan smiled and leaned his head on my shoulder. "You're so excited to take off and it's the cutest thing." He kissed the bottom of my cheek.

"It's going to look so amazing!" I exclaimed. "First row view of takeoff."

We took off and it truly was amazing.

Every building, car, and person all started to shrink away into nothing. All that was seen was the blue sky before clouds came into view. "Woah." I breathed out. My jaw slightly dropped at how beautiful it was. The blue changing in shade.

Ethan smiled and laid his head into my lap. "Wake me when we get to California, beautiful." He made kissy lips until I leant down and placed a soft kiss against his even softer lips.

"I will." I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

California:

After our flight we put all of our luggage into our rented out truck and got in.

Grayson drove to the beach house, Tame Impala blaring throughout the car speakers as we rode windows down, hair blowing in the wind.

I looked out at the sights around us, they were breath taking. The palm trees were beautiful, the buildings and stores so different from the ones in New Jersey.

This vacation was going to be perfect.

Grayson turned down a street full of beach houses and pulled into the third one down, "We're here!" He grinned and turned the car off.

The house was huge with big windows everywhere. Balconies were off almost every room and the deck went around the side and back of the house, a set of wooden stairs leading to each side.

We all hopped out and grabbed our luggage taking it inside.

Jules and Dylan ran and claimed a bedroom upstairs. "Dibs!" Dylan yelled from one of the rooms.