30

Smut warning

I blushed and took a deep breath as the breath taking sight infront of me affected me all the way to my core.

Ethan smirked and laid down next to me onto the bed before rolling himself ontop of me, propping up on his arms.

His lips connected softly with mine before intensifying it.

Everything we did started with the softest form of love.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entry which I allowed, his tongue softly fighting for dominance with my own.

I moaned slightly, him pulling away and placing his lips onto my neck kissing down until he found my sweetspot. He softly sucked, his teeth grazing my soft skin for a heady mix of slight pain and pleasure.

He kissed down to my collarbone before sitting back onto his knees. "This has to go." He tugged at the bottom of my shirt.

I put my arms up and he slid my shirt off my body slowly, his eyes watching the skin as it appeared.

"How can one be so beautiful." He breathed out as he tossed the shirt to the floor.  His fingers softly grazed up my side from my hip to just under my bra line.

I blushed and traced down his chest, his abs hard underneath my soft fingers. Leaning up, I connected our lips as Ethans hands went down gripping onto the sides of my hips. His thumbs softly tracing underneath the waistband of my athletic shorts. "What do you want?" He sighed, his head drooped, eyes glued to my body.

"You." I breathed. His lust filled eyes slowly grazed back up to mine, a smirk slowly appearing on his face.

"As you wish Princess." His voice was deep, husky. It sent thrills straight down to my throbbing core.

He slowly hooked his fingers underneath both my shorts and lace underwear, slowly sliding them down both my legs. The cool air hitting my core gave my body instant chills.

He tossed them by my shirt and scanned my body. "Wow..." He raised his eyebrows. "This wet and beautiful all for me?" He placed his hand on my thigh, his thumb softly rubbing against it.

I nodded and blushed at his words.

"Words Princess?" He cocked his eyebrow as his thumb moved closer to my heat.

"Yes." It came out more of a whimper. "Please Ethan.." I squirmed under his touch.

"As you wish." He pressed his calloused hand against my heat, his fingers sliding between my folds. "Damn Princess." He rubbed agonizingly slow, his head dipping down for his mouth to connect to my chest. His lips leaving love bites along the top of my breasts.

I moaned and pushed myself into his hand, craving for more than what he was giving me at the core.

"Hey now," I felt his smirk against my chest as he sat up, his hand leaving my throbbing heat. "Don't get greedy." He slid his shorts off, leaving him in a tight pair of white Calvin Kliens. His bulge strained against the thin fabric.

He plump lips wrapped around my nipple causing my back to arch against his touch.

His hand sprawled against my stomach, pushing my back down. "What'd I say?" He breathed against my sensitive chest. His tongue swirled along the bud before he started to leave soft kisses down to my overly throbbing heat. "I said not to be greedy." He carefully pushed my legs farther apart.