14

Morning:

Ethans POV:

I woke up and looked down at the beautiful girl in my arms. I could get used to this. Her long eyelashes fanned across the tops of her soft cheeks. Her lips slightly parted as she breathed soft breaths of sleep. Her hair messy, but still so beautiful. I softly moved some of the hair out of her face, careful not to wake her.

Autumn was taking me over. My emotions and mind were always overwhelmed with my feelings for her. It's like she's put me in a spell I never want out of.

I can't believe I told her I was falling in love with her. Love is such a strong word, but I had to tell her.

These feelings were too real.

I traced hearts on her shoulders with my fingertip, her skin like silk.

I heard my phone buzz on the side table. I glanced at Autumn as I turned to grab my phone, careful not to wake her.

The boys:

Dylan, Grayson, and I all had a groupchat.

Before I looked at the message, I took a picture of Autumn. She looked so peaceful as she slept. You would never know that her eyes would open to show the pain she keeps inside.

Taking photos was a passion of mine. I always took pictures of things in nature I found to be stunning. I was never one to photograph people, except Grayson for his instagram pictures.

I can just imagine Autumn infront of my lens, her shining smile contrasting her eyes with a scenic background to compliment her gorgeous skin and silky hair. My own personal model.

I sighed softly at the thought as I opened the groupchat.

Dylo : wake up boys we need acai bowls

Assclown: Alice is still asleep I'm not going to wake her

Dylo: Damn Jules is awake and we hungry

Dylo: scratch that not hungry. Starving

Assclown: why do I feel like you guys had a good night and are starving afterwards

Dylo: 😏

Me: ew. I'm cringing it's too early

Me: also Autumns still sleeping and I'm not waking her up

Assclown: GUYS OKAY look I have an issue more important than acai bowls

Me: morning woods normal Gray its not an issue

Dylo: *reacted HAHA to your message*

Assclown: stfu you guys both suck

Me: tell us

Assclown: I think...I like alice

Me: I KNEW IT I COULD SEE IT

Dylo: AW! Jules had mentioned to me she likes you. We'll have to talk about this

I smiled at my phone.

Grayson deserved Alice, she'd make him happy and he deserves that. He's never settled down before. His party, half fuckboy self, needed a girl like Alice to bring him back to his preparty self. His true self.

Like how Autumn was bringing my true self back.

I can't help but blame myself for Grays ways though. We started going to parties so that he could get me out there and liked a little more during the terrible hate.