35

Saturday night

Autumns POV:

I pulled my hair back into a high pony tail before curling it.

I was really excited for tonight. We all needed a group hangout. It had been too long and to say I miss it is an understatement.

I slid on my high waisted shorts and a baby blue cropped top.

I sent Jules and Alice a quick text in the groupchat.

Me: I'm ready and excited for tonight🎉🎉🎉

I slid my sandals on and waited by the front door for Ethan and Grayson to pick me up.

I didn't drive them around enough, I needed to start. I always bummed rides off of them even though I could drive.

I felt my phone vibrate and looked down.

Jules: Girly same! It's been so long we're going to have so much fun🎙

I saw Graysons car from the window and grabbed my purse. "Bye dad!" I waved to him, he was sitting in the kitchen with his laptop.

"Have fun!" He smiled up at me, "Be safe."

"I always am." I smiled, "Love you!" I shut the door and went out to the car.

It is great the relationship I have with my dad. After the slap he was weary about Ethan, but unlike my mom he listened and let me talk it out with him.

I slid into the backseat of Grays car and smiled, pushing my thoughts away as I saw my best friends. "Hi twins!"

"That's a new one." Grayson laughed. "Sup leaf?"

I laughed and leaned toward the front, placing a kiss on Ethans lips. "Hi love."

"Hi." He blushed and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful." He winked and turned back around in his seat as Grayson pulled out.

"Nastys." Grayson groaned.

As we drove, we all rocked out to Ocean Alley before Grayson spoke up, "I think Ethan should sing nothing but Nicki Minaj tonight."

"Deal!" Ethan laughed, "Honestly, you don't have to ask me twice."

I laughed and looked out the window, "What are you going to sing Gray?"

"I'm not sure yet...Probably a meme type of song, you know me." Grayson pulled into the karaoke bar.

Ethan got out and opened my car door, "M'lady." He stretched his hand to me.

I giggled and got out, taking his hand in mine. "Thanks weirdo." I smiled.

We walked in and Grayson went up to the front desk. "Room for Dolan."

"Yes! This way!" She walked us there.

We walked in and Jules, Dylan, and Alice were already there.

"Hi!" Grayson grinned at everyone before picking up Alice in a hug.

"Autumn!" Jules hugged me, "Always looking so good!"

"Thanks!" I laughed and hugged her back.

"Before we start." Ethan looked at me.

I completly forgot I had to tell them about Jack and Cassidy. I didn't want to have to, but I knew they needed to know.

"We uh..we came up with a way to get rid of Jack and Cassidy."

"Finally!" Jules exclaimed, "Gosh those bitches can't be happy for you two. I can't stand them!"