31

Monday

Ethans POV:

Autumn and I walked into school hand in hand.

Both of us tired. Not wanting to face Monday.

After last night, she obviously didn't go home so she got ready at my place. We left late, leaving Grayson to drive here by himself. Poor Gray.

As for the message from Cassidy to Autumn, I deleted it before she could see it.

"Hey nasty asses!" Gray came and slapped my ass.

"Dude what the hell!" I shook my head, rubbing my ass.

"Don't rub your ass in public it's weird." Alice giggled.

"You're boytoy, dick twitch here is weird." I laughed at Alice.

"Guys!" Jules ran over, dragging Dylan behind her. "Have you guys not realized that we haven't hung out in like...forever!" She shook her head in disbelief. "This weekend we need to do something."

"Like what?" Autumn looked at them, "I know!" She threw her arms out.

She's adorable when she gets excited.

"Karaoke bar!" She clasped her hands together.

"Oh hell yeah!" Grayson highfived her, his other arm around Alice. "I'm so down! I can rent us out a room thingy."

"A room 'thingy'?" Dylan raised his eyebrows, "So a private room?"

"Yeah, but this ones fun unlike the ones you get with Jules." Grayson smirked.

"Hey!" Jules giggled. "I'm down for that." Grayson raised an eyebrow at her. "The karakoke room!" She shook her head.

Alice nodded, "I've always wanted to hear Grayson sing, so yes!"

"Unfortunantly Alice, I have better vocals." I smirked, Autumn shaking her head beside me as she giggled. "What? I do!"

"Bro I'd rather hear your muffled wall moans again than your vocals."

"Burn!" Dylan threw his hands around, "Shots have been fired bro."

Autumn blushed and shook her head, "It was good, not going to lie." 

"I mean I guess, but Gray's wrong!" I wrapped my arm back around Autumn.

"So agreement, karaoke this weekend?" Jules looked at us. "I miss best friend time." She pouted.

"Me too, I'm in." Autumn smiled widely.

The 15 minute warning bell rang and we all mentally prepared to disperse before I saw Cassidy from the corner of my eye. She was beelining over to Autumn.

Oh shit.

"Autumn be prepared." I muttered causing her to give me a puzzled look.

"You're going to leave me on read?" She snapped, standing infront of our path.

And there it is.

Grayson turned around and looked at Cassidy.

"Get a load of this guy." Dylan muttered.

"Shut up!" Cassidy snapped, causing Dylan to put his hands up.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" Autumn looked at her in pure confusion.

I probably should've told Autumn in that split second I had before.

"I read it." I piped up.

"I'm sorry?" Cassidy looked over at me, Autumn doing the same. Her confusion showed deeper.