28

"What the fuck?" Jack yelled as his hand went up to cover his cheek.

I stood there, my eyes glued on the now injuref Jack.

Cassidys face as shocked as Graysons.

And mine.

This wasn't me. I got so mad I couldn't control my anger. I snapped.

I promised Autumn I wouldn't get into trouble. Here I am. I knew this wouldn't end well. I shouldn't have come here.

"Why the hell did you punch him?" Cassidy looked at me as she put her hand on Jacks back.

Is she that freaking stupid she couldn't figure out why I did it?

I dated that.

"You forreal?" I looked at her, eyebrows raised. "This whole time I've been here you both have pushed me to my breaking point!" I yelled, "I snapped!"

"Get in the car." Grayson said sternly, opening my door and shoving me in.

"Grayson-"

"Now!" He slammed the door shut once I was in.

He's going to be beyond pissed off on the way home.

He got in and sped out of the woods as fast as possible. "What were you thinking?" He gripped the steering wheel, "He goes," He took a deep breath. "He goes 'Open that door' and you decide nah I won't, nah I'll just, oh I don't know, punch him! Seriously? Ethan, what the fuck was that!"

"Grayson I couldn't control myself!"

"What happens when Autumn finds out? You've never once showed her a threatning side, yet she's going to hear about it."

He was right.

I never wanted Autumn to see the darker side of me. The side of me that pained me to remember I had.

Have.

"I need to talk to Autumn." I looked at Grayson who was staring at the road intently, "I need to tell her what happened before Jack and Cassidy do."

"I'll take you there." He turned onto a street. "I'm glad I shoved you in the car. You probably would've punched him again."

"I wouldn't have."

"Once you start Ethan, you can't stop. Remember that."

He was right. Once I see red, I can't go back.

Autumns POV:

I finally had pushed Jules and Alice out, saying I had a ton of studying I had to do and that I'd be fine.

They had told me to get my mail to check if I got a letter from UCLA before they left.

I checked and I did get a letter. I couldn't open it. I couldn't even really be excited for it.

I needed to be alone right now, I was too nervous about my love to open it. I stashed it under my pillow and sat on my bed.

I hadn't heard from Ethan since he had left. I didn't want to text him because I didn't want to interfere with anything. He told me he'd keep me posted and I trusted him that he would.

I couldn't stop my mind from racing with the idea that something bad happened to him.  Jack could've hurt him, or Cassidy if she was there.

Worse, they could have changed him back.

I needed to calm my breathing.

He's fine.
He's okay.
He's all good.