12

Friday:

Autumns POV:

Today was finally the day we would leave for California.

Our flight was leaving at 6pm, so we were all going to go home and get our bags and then Dylan was going to come and get us.

I walked over to my locker with Jules and Alice. We were all beyond excited that it was radiating off our faces.

My face was too pale, a tan was very much needed.

"I looked at pictures of the beach house and oh my gosh!" Alice squealed, "It's literally perfect!"

"I know! There's three bedrooms, Dylan and I already call one!" She threw her hand up as Alice and I both laughed.

"Does that put me with Grayson?" Alice blushed. "Because I'm really really okay with that." She paused, contemplating what she just said, "That is if, you know, Autumn wants to stay with Ethan."

My eyes widened as I looked at her. "You're okay with sleeping in the same room as Gray? The boy who I hear snore so loud? You're that eager?"

"Do you like Gray?" Jules looked at her as Alices face turned bright red.

"You do!" I exclaimed and she covered my mouth quickly.

"Shh!" She removed her hand. "Yes okay yes! I have for a little bit and I didn't want to say anything yet, but I mean you and Ethan are together. Won't you guys wanna stay together?"

"Alice you can stay with Gray."

"You sure? Because if you don't want to stay with Ethan-"

"I do!" I smiled and opened my locker. "I love spending time with him, of course I want to. You and Gray though. My heart." I covered my heart smiling before grabbing my binder.

"I ship it already and Grayson doesn't even know it's happening." Jules had the biggest grin on her face. "Alice this is adorable."

Alice was blushing intensly. "I'm so much more excited for Cali now."

Dylan, Grayson, and Ethan came through the side doors together laughing. "Hey!" Dylan waved to us as they made their way over.

"You guys all excited?" Gray grinned wiggling his eyebrows. "I know I am!"

"Only a couple more hours till paradise!" Ethan smiled wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"I'm so excited." Alice blushed at Grayson and looked down. It was adorable. She's so smitten. She hid it so well from us, props to her.

"And I'll still come pick you guys all up, right?" Dylan looked at us.

"Yep. Autumn's going to be at our place so we can all be picked up together." I looked slightly at Ethan and he looked at me, a small smile on his face, "What? You live down the street it works." He shrugged.

"I'll have Alice too. She was going to meet at my place."

"Oh no, it's okay if you go to their house I can stay home." Alice started, but Grayson stopped her.

"Don't be ridiculous! You can come to our house too!"

Alice blushed and nodded slightly.

Jules and I both shot eachother a little look.

"Okay that's perfect." Dylan gripped the straps on his bookbag. "Let's just make it through the day!" He high fived all of us before taking Jules hand and walking her to class.