18

Thursday of their week trip

Autumns POV:

I haven't done anything during this trip since I found out about Ethan. I haven't wanted to be with anybody, I wanted to be alone.

I felt alone.

I encouraged them to go out and enjoy it. I knew Ethan was leaving too because I'd come down after everybody left to get some food and I'd see he was gone too.

They all got home and I heard them outside having a fire and felt a buzz from my phone.

Jules :) : Hey love why don't you come out we're having a fire

Me: I'm okay

Jules :) : please?

Me: I don't want to see Ethan

I set my phone down as I felt it buzz some more. I didn't want to look.

I decided I was going to go out and roam LA a little bit by myself. I went and got in the car and took off.

I decided I'd go get some in- and - out.  I was starving and knew I could smash on a ton of fries.

After I ordered and sat down at the table, a guy slid in across from me.

He had curly brown hair and a little bit of a mustache that was not flattering. "Hey."

"Uh...hi?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"You're just too pretty to be eating alone."

I blushed slightly, "Thanks." I looked down at my food. I really wanted to be left alone. That's why I came here alone.

"What's your name?" He gave me a small smile.

"Autumn." I said plainly, shortly. I was hoping I sounded bitchy enough for him to get the hint.

"I'm Jack." He stuck his hand out to me.

Memories of the Jack that Ethan told me about flooded my mind. I didn't want these memories.

I didn't go to parties, I didn't know who Jack was.

I should've went to parties. Then I'd know for sure if it was him. I wasn't taking any chances, I had to leave.

"I'm sorry but..." I grabbed the rest of my food and got up. "I have to go."

"I know you're Ethans girlfriend." He looked up at me. "I wanted to maybe talk to you...about you know,"

"Yeah I know." I snapped. "I don't want to talk to you. You were part of the bet."

"Ethan is not who you think he is."

"I'm sorry?"

"He isn't that changed sweet boy you see. He's a dumbass fuckboy. He does this to all the girls."

"I'm done here." I went to my car and hurriedly opened the door.

"I'm just warning you!" He called out as he made his way to the car. I saw a blonde haired girl sitting in the passanger seat. I couldn't really make out a face except for the bright pink lipstick.

I had left my phone in the middle console and when I grabbed it, my notifications were overflowing.

Jules :) : Autumn please
Jules :) : Autumn where are you I came to see you and you were gone
Jules :) : hello
3 missed calls from Jules :)