26

Following week

After that night with Ethan, our relationship has gotten that much closer.

I crave him more. His touch, his lips, just to have him around me.

He's my addicition, and I'm okay with that.

It was now Wednesday and we were on our way into the school.

I was walking in with Jules and Alice.

"I can't believe we're already picking up graduation stuff!" Jules squealed.

"I can't either." I took a deep breath as I pushed the doors open, holding the door for them.

"We're really out this bit-" Alice stopped as two firm hands wrapped around her waist.

"Hi beautiful." Grayson kissed her cheek.

Jules and I both stopped, staring at them with wide eyes and jaws slightly dropped.

"Are you two...?" A grin plastered onto Jules face.

Alice blushed and nodded. "Yep." She giggled and wrapped her arm around Graysons.

"Yes!" I grinned and high fived Jules. "We've been waiting for this moment since you two met."

Grayson laughed and kissed the top of Alices head. "We know." He smirked. "That's why we wanted to surprise you guys." He grinned, his eyes bright with happiness.

Dylan and Ethan both made their way to us. "Grayson bolted after Alice and left us alone." Dylan shook his head as he took Jules hand in his.

Ethan laughed and kissed my cheek. "You look as beautiful as ever." He winked causing my cheeks to heat up.

"Did you know about them?" I looked at Ethan who started looking in random directions.

"Whaaaaaaaa?"

"Ethan!" I playfully smacked his chest. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Hey what's said between twins, stays between twins."

"And between a Dylan." Dylan laughed. "I knew too."

Jules gasped, "No!" She looked at me. "We were outta the loop!"

"I know!" I pursed my lips. "We need some playful revenge."

"What kinda playful?" Ethan smirked.

"Ew!" Gray fake gagged, "Ew no. That's bedroom talk, ya nasty asses." He laughed.

"Alright!" Dylan laughed, "Enough love talk. Let's go get our caps and gowns!"

"Woot woot!" Alice giggled. "Bout time."

"Four long years." I breathed out. "We finally made it."

"Maybe. If you pass." Dylan smirked at me.

"Yeah you're right." I laughed as we walked into the gym.

We waited in line and got our cap and gown. I was handed a white bag as well. "What's this?" I looked inside at the black box and yellow rope both stuffed in the white paper.

"You're a valedictorian!" The lady incharge of passing things out smiled at me, "Congradulations!"

"Oh." I smiled, "Thank you." I turned around and saw that my whole squad was waiting by the exit doors. I quickly made my way over to them.

"Ooh! Whatcha got?" Ethan peeked into the bag.

"You're a valedictorian too!" Dylan high fived me. "Looks like you are going to pass." He laughed.