5

At the party

I hopped out of Dylans car and we all started to make our way inside. There were people and red solo cups everywhere already.

I looked around taking everything in. It was chaos.

Jules grabbed my wrist turning me to face her. "I look okay right?" She flipped her long black hair around her shoulder and messed with her fake lashes that hovered over her dark brown eyes.

"Of course! Your heels make you taller than Dylan." I laughed.

"I know." She smirked slightly. "That's why I wore them."

As we walked through the front door, the smell of sweat and booze filled my nostrils.

Ew.

Jules sent me a quick smile. "Let's go get drinks!" She dragged Alice and I to the drinks, Dylan following behind. She wasn't wasting any time.

Austin was in the kitchen and smiled at us. He had light brown hair that he styled upwards and a nice smile that showed off his straight white teeth.

"Hey guys!" He hugged all of us. His breath smelled slightly of beer. Disgusting. "I'm glad you guys came. Autumn welcome!" He hugged me again. "First party ever. I'm honored it's mine."

"Yeah." I smiled slightly and looked at all the drinks. There was bottles of beer and shots of vodka and jello lining the counters.

"Want somethin?" He turned around motioning toward the counter. "We have plenty of stuff."

No shit.

How does an underage teen even get all of this?

Alice grabbed each of us a beer and poured it into the red solo cup. "Here." She handed a cup to me. "This one's a good one."

I sipped it. It wasn't terrible, but it definantly wasn't great. It'll do for now.

Jules and Dylan were turned around, talking to Austin about the party.

I started to glance around the house until my eyes locked on the back door. There were flashing lights everywhere. "Is the party outside too?" I looked at Alice.

Please say yes. Please no cops.

The last thing I needed in my life was being busted at a party full of this much alcohol.

She nodded. "He has a sweet pool that he floats ice and drinks on. You have to see!" She grabbed my hand excitedly and we made our way outside. The pool really was a floating alcohol cooler mixed with the few bodies that decided to swim in it.

I laughed as we made our way up to it. There was as much alcohol as what was on the counter floating in this pool.

"It's cool isn't it?" I heard a deep voice behind me causing me to jump. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled slightly coming up next to me. I looked up at him.

Grayson.

"It's okay." I said looking back toward the pool. "It's cool... unique. It's not everyday a pool is full of that."

Good job Autumn. Making conversations even if it's lame.

He nodded, his smile was soft but grew a little wider as he spoke. "So your first party ever? What do you think so far?"

I looked up at him. His hazel eyes were looking me up and down as he pushed his hair up and then slid his pink snapback back onto his head. He had on a tight black t-shirt and black ripped jeans. "It's okay. It's a lot of people." I shrugged.