33

Smut warning

Ethan picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, both my hands cupping his face as we kissed.

He fell back onto the bed, myself falling into a straddle position ontop of him.

"I like this." He smirked, his lips leaving wet kisses down my neck.

"What?" A mix of both a giggle and moan escaped my lips, causing me to blush.

He kissed up to my ear, his teeth grazing my earlobe. "This position."

I moaned and sat up, my hands resting on his chest. I took a second to just admire him. He was beautiful. His wavy hair falling to the sides of his face, his lips swollen, his eyes a heady mix of both love and lust.

Stunning.

His hands connected with my waist as he dipped his thumbs into the waistband of my shorts. "Why don't you strip the top layer for me Princess."

I blushed and pulled my shirt off, leaving me in my dark pink lace bra.

I could feel Ethan growing beneath me as he adjusted himself under me slightly.

His hand softly glided across my collarbone, down the center of my chest, to the waistband of my shorts. "These now." His voice was deep and husky.

I took them off, struggling as I was still straddling him, causing him to chuckle. "You're adorable."

"I was going for more sexy." I laughed nervously.

"You're both in one. It's amazing what you are." He smiled as I tossed my shorts onto the floor. My panties matching my bra. "I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest guy." He lips connected with my neck kissing down to my chest.

He pulled the cup of my bra down to expose my breasts. Smirking, he swirled his tongue around the bud before enveloping it within his plump lips.

I pushed my chest up to him, a soft moan escaping my lips.

"Gray isn't here." He breathed against my chest as he made his way to my other breast, "Be as loud as you want babygirl."

I bit my lip and nodded slightly in response before his lips connected with my chest, sucking softly on the delicate skin. He laid me into my back, his body hovering over mine.

"You. Intoxicate. Me. With. Love." He said each word between a trail of kisses down to the waistband of my panties. His eyes met mine as he slowly settled himself inbetween my legs.

"Can you tell me what exactly you want?" His eyes met mine, the lust and hazel swirl driving me wild as he spoke. He traced his finger up and down my heat through my slightly soaked panties.

"Stop teasing." I bit my lip, my hips moving toward his hand.

"Oh." He cocked an eyebrow, his finger withdrawing from me. "That was teasing?"

I nodded, missing the feeling of his hand.

"Princess..." He shook his head, grazing his teeth and lips along the band of my panties before pulling them down with his teeth.

I was throbbing at this point, my heat begging for anything Ethan would give.

"Lets see." He kissed right above my heat. "Do you want this?" He traced up my heat with his finger slowly. "Or," He sucked on his finger, closing his eyes.

Fuck.

"Or this?" He licked up my heat, his tongue hot against it causing me to let out a loud moan. He smirked up at me. "We have a winner." He breathed against my heat.