⭐ How a Heart Unbreaks | Thor

special appeareance: tony stark
- - - - - - - - -

A few years ago, you broke someone's heart and you knew it. Then you left and never came back. You were cruel for doing that but you've never cared.
You made him fall in love with you, for fun.

That was your mistake because once you left, you couldn't get him out of your mind. And now when you were looking at him, the memories flooded back into your mind.

"Thor."

You breathed out, still quite surprised when you saw him standing in front of you. He was still that handsome and tall man, well a god--- but he became more attractive if that was possible.

"Lady Y/N, I didn't expect to see you here."

He said, taking your hand in his and kissed your knuckles. Just like how he did the first time you met him. Rosy blush creeped out on your face as he did that.

"Y/N, you're here!"

Stark's voice got into your ears and you quickly pulled your hand from his grasp. Thor just smiled at you.

"I thought you wouldn't come!"

Tony whined, as he pulled you in for a hug and a kiss on your cheek. You chuckled and raised your eyebrows.

"Tony, you know how to throw a party and of course I'd come."

You smirked. He wrapped his arm around your waist and moved his gaze towards Thor.

"I believe you two have met. Thor, this is my friend, Y/N."

Tony introduced you to the God of Thunder. Little did he knows that he already knew you more than just a name.

"Friend?"

Thor asked. Tony frowned and nodded whilst looking at you.

"Yeah, friend. We could never be together."

You reasoned, a smirk was dancing on your lips. Tony hummed in agreement as he patted your back softly.

"If you want to know, she is like the female version of me."

Tony opened up, making you groaned. Thor chuckled and it made you smiled slightly. You missed the sound of his laughs.

"I know she is, Stark. I know."

Thor acknowledged him. You mentally facepalmed. Of course, Thor would know about you! You had broke his heart like you did to other men out there.

But Thor was--- different, you couldn't forget him until now.

"How did you know?"

Tony questioned. You quickly shook your head to shut him up.

"Tony, I think your girls are waiting for you. You better get going."

You pointed your finger at the girls who were clearly looking at the billionaire with interests in their eyes. Tony smirked and quickly thanked you before leaving you with Thor.

It was silent until you decided to open your mouth and say something.

"So, how are you doing?"

You started, a small smile formed on your lips. Thor returned your smile and his heart ache at the thought of you were the one who used to make him smiled but also broke his heart.

"I'm doing great. You know, things get better everyday."

"You're right. It gets better everyday."

You bit your lips when you didn't know what else to say.

"I'm sorry."

Thor looked at you with his eyebrows burrowed.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, Thor. For what I've done."

The words that rolled out of your tongue caught him surprised. Thor wasn't expecting for you to say that. It was like he was talking with a different woman.

You used to be so arrogant and you were not going to blame yourself for anything. But now you were apologizing to him?

"It's fine, Y/N. Of course, my heart was broken."

You winced slightly as he said that. But then he chuckled softly at you.

"But then I realized that you were nothing to me. You were just a woman who was sent as an angel but left as a devil."

Wow, that was harsh, you thought.

"I have my friends who always make me happy, Y/N. I don't need a woman who will break my heart again and again."

"Thor, do you have---"

"No, I don't."

He cut your words. You almost groaned out loud when he didn't let you finish your sentence.

"I don't want to take a risk of loving someone else. In fact, I still love you. But that's it."

He said and smiled sadly at you. You didn't know how to respond to him. For once, you were speechless.

"I want to show you that I'm fine without you. And I did it when we met today. This is how my heart unbreaks, Y/N."

He took your hand and left a kiss on your knuckles. You stood there, froze and lost of words.

"Have fun of breaking hearts, Lady Y/N."

He said before leaving you. You stood there, in the crowd of people at Stark's party, wasn't sure what to do.

You could felt that your heart was breaking.

It was real.

× × × × ×

okay this probably sucks so forgive me
please vote and leave a comment :)