⭐ Your Mind Is Mine | Loki / Brother! Tony Stark

You were an Avenger, the youngest one in the team. You weren't forced to join them, you were glad that Nick Fury found you and brought you into the Avengers that was already like a family to you.

You were Tony Stark's little sister, and he was furious when you became an Avenger. He knew you were naturally different. You swore to yourself that you wanted to use your differences for good, to save the people but your brother just wanted to protect you.

You were stubborn, fighting for your own decision. You would never know that when Loki came and attacked New York, he found out about your abilities.

Your healing factor and the power of mind control— you had them, making you were a great ally to conquer Midgard.

You had a power of mind control, but your mind wasn't strong enough to shield the persuading words of the God of Mischief. You were going to get into his mind, destroying his evil plan and save the people but you stopped.

"Do you think your brother really loves you, Y/N?"

Loki played with his words, circling you in the tower. You gulped and looked around, your brother was supposed to come by now but there was no sign of him.

"He's just using you, Y/N. If I'm not mistaken, you're adopted, are you not?"

You stiffened when he mentioned about it. A smirk was painted on his face when he managed to influence you. Just by a glance, he knew that he could manipulate you easily without using any power.

He was manipulative, and you were giving him room to do so.

"Your powers.. Are gifts. Even if they are despicable."

He chuckled darkly. You frowned slightly. What he said was untrue, your brother always reminded you that your powers were useful to you and the others. There was nothing despicable about them.

"You and I, we can work together and rule the world. How about it, Y/N?"

You scoffed and punched his perfect face. He groaned in pain, but laughed afterwards when he saw tears in your eyes. He gave you an evil smile, making you felt sick inside.

"You hate hurting me, aren't you?"

He asked, toying with your fragile heart. You shook your head violently, trying to wrap your fear in a little bit confidence that you had.

You were supposed to control his mind, and not letting him control you! But what you were doing was just absurd.

"Y/N!"

Your eyes widen when you saw Tony was making his way towards you and Loki. Worry filled his eyes when he realised that you couldn't control Loki's mind.

"My Y/N, look at me."

Loki said harshly, before pressing his lips against yours, kissing you forcefully. It wasn't just a kiss. You felt as if you were under a spell, when Loki took over your mind using his scepter. You could hear your brother's agony scream but you didn't care.

Loki pulled away and a victory smirk was plastered on his face. The look in your eyes was telling everything— you weren't you. You were under his control.

Tears pooled in Tony's eyes when he knew that you weren't his little sister anymore. You were someone else, but it had never been your fault.

"Destroy him, Y/N."

Loki commanded. The God of Mischief knew of your healing factor. You wouldn't get hurt that bad no matter what Tony did to you. And Loki knew, your brother wouldn't want to hurt you. Ever.

"Y/N, you have to stop!"

Tony was afraid, so afraid of you now. Instead of hurting him to destroy, you did something else. You used your ability to control his mind.

"Forgive me, Tony."

You were still inside your body, seeing as the other you being controlled by Loki. You hurt your beloved brother, seeing him in pain was too much for you but nonetheless, you still hurt him.

"Please forgive me."

-
Thank you for reading!
Please leave a vote and comments.