⭐ My Cute Human | Tony Stark

Warning: Swearing.

-

You were almost fell asleep when you felt hot breathe on your neck. You wanted to sat up on the bed but you were too tired to do so. Then you felt tickles on your waist, making you laughed uncontrollably and you were wide awake now.

"St-Stop!"

You cried in laughter as the person kept tickling you. When it stopped, you looked up and saw your husband grinning at you.

"Tony, you son of a bi-"

"Language!"

Tony scolded you playfully. You rolled your eyes at him and saw a smirk was dancing on his lips.

"I don't fucking care about language right now. I'm fucking tired and I need a fucking sleep, Stark."

You narrowed your eyes at him. Tony's eyes widen then he bursted out laughing at your words.

"Wow, you rarely use swear words. What happen to you?"

Tony raised his eyebrows. You were a polite and innocent woman, he had never heard you swearing a lot before.

"I'm tired, Tony. Can't you leave me alone?"

You put a pillow on your face and huffed. Tony grinned at your cuteness. You could always bring a smile on his face.

"I love you, Y/N."

Tony whispered softly, a genuine smile cracked on his face. You smiled weakly even if he couldn't see you because of the pillow on your face.

"I love you too. But I'm so tired."

Your voice was muffled against the pillow. Tony couldn't help but chuckled. Then he pulled the pillow from your face, earning a groan from you.

"Tony.."

You whined and poked out your botton lip like a child.

"You're so adorable. I can't believe I'm married to such a cute human."

He pinched your cheeks and you giggled. You were sleepy, but seeing the wide smile on his face- it was enough to make you smiled as well.

"Cute human? I'll take that as a compliment."

You said smugly. Tony smirked and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. He buried his face in the crook of your neck and sighed.

"My cute human.."

He mumbled against your skin. You chuckled and ran your fingers through his hair. He hummed softly when you did that.

"Why aren't you in lab today?"

"Because I miss you, Y/N."

You smiled at his answer. You pulled him in for a long and passionate kiss. He caressed your face with his hands while you put a hand on his chest, steadying yourself.

"I miss you too, Tony."

Work has been a major factor of why you and Tony had not been together for a few days now. You were busy with your work just like how your husband was busy with his work.

You both rarely got time for each other now. You were living under the same roof, but it felt as if you were at the different side of the world.

"Today I'm going to stay here with you, my cute human."

Tony said, while fiddling with your hands. He kissed your knuckles and you blushed crimson.

"How did you do that?"

You asked, out of a sudden. Tony shook his head, didn't catch what you were trying to say.

"This. How can you make me blush madly even after I'm married to you?"

You asked, more to complaining. Tony laughed and kissed your forehead lovingly.

"I'm Tony Stark, sweetheart. Plus, you love me and I love you. Love is a good combination for blushing."

He created a new fact, making you giggled. You wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head against his chest.

"I could stay here forever."

"Me too."

You both stayed in a comfortable silence for awhile. You were happy in the position, but your growling stomach was asking to be feed.

"Tony."

"Yes?"

He looked down at you, a small smile was painted on his face.

"I'm starving."

You breathed out. Tony laughed at you, again, and then kissed the crown of your head.

"Can we go eat?"

He pretended to be thinking for awhile before answering you.

"I don't think so."

Your eyes widen at his answer. You punched his chest playfully and did your best puppy eyes.

"Tony, darling, please... Your cute human is starving."

You whined. Tony grinned at you.

"You're so adorable, Y/N. I could just eat that cute face of yours!"

He joked. You laughed along with him and he finally nodded.

"What do you want to eat?"

-

i think i've been writing too many of tony's fluff now but i can't help because he is my precious man.

thank you for reading!