⭐ Heartsick | Stephen Strange

"Y/N, put that down!"

Tony bellowed at you when you grabbed a piece of his technology in the lab. You put it down and laughed when you saw a scowl on your cousin's face. Tony pinched the bridge of his nose and groaned. You were making his head ache.

"Tony, I'm bored."

You whined, jumping off the table. Tony winced slightly, afraid that you might get hurt. You giggled when you saw that he was worried.

"Oh god, you're going to be the death of me!"

He muttered, his head was pounding. But when you were making faces at him, he couldn't help but smiled. He couldn't stay mad at you. You were still young and carefree, but also clumsy at times and it made your cousin felt responsible in taking a good care of you.

"Cheer up, old man!"

You giggled, as he rolled his eyes at you. You ran out of the lab when you sensed that Tony was getting really annoyed. You screamed when you bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!"

You apologised, a guilty smile spreaded on your pretty face. Your breathe hitched when you realised that you bumped into Stephen Strange. He gave you a small smile and it sent butterflies fluttering in your stomach.

"Be careful next time, Y/N."

The way he said your name was perfect to you. Your face flushed and you nodded, smiling nervously at the Sorcerer Supreme.

"Is Tony here?"

He asked, his gaze never left you. You pulled yourself together and managed to smile brightly at him.

"Yes. He's in his lab."

"Thanks, Y/N."

With that, he left to find your cousin. You bit your lip to contain your excitement. You had always been in love with Stephen for months now. Since he came to the tower to meet Tony frequently, and sometimes he joined the Avengers for missions--- you fell head over heels for Stephen.

Your heart bloomed when you saw his smile. Your world was brighten up when you met him. You couldn't help it, you were madly in love with him but he had no idea what he did to you.

Natasha saw what happened. He saw your lips curled into a big smile, her eyes landed on Stephen who was making his way to the lab. She sighed and put a hand on your shoulder. You jumped a bit but relaxed once you noticed her.

"Hi, Nat."

You smiled at her. She noticed your mood was brighter than usual. She patted your back softly and you sighed when Stephen disappeared into the lab.

"Y/N, do you still like him?"

She asked, a frown appeared on her face. Natasha was the only who knew about your feeling towards the Sorcerer Supreme.

"I love him, Nat."

You confessed, a grin was plastered on your face. Natasha's eyes widen and she didn't know what to say. She wanted you to be happy, truly she did, but she wasn't sure if supporting your love for Stephen was a right thing to do.

You were a young woman, a kid in the Avengers's eyes. Stephen Strange was much older than you. You were this innocent, kind-hearted girl while Stephen has experienced so many things in his life that makes him so different from you.

"Y/N, are you sure about this?"

You frowned, why was Natasha acting like this? She always supported every decision that you made.