⭐ Flirty | Bruce Banner

You were Tony Stark's close friend, you were considered as a sister that he never had. You were always with him, well, when you were free of course because you also had a company to take care of.

But when you had nothing to do, you always went to Tony. And today was no different. But you found somebody else in the tower and not just him.

No, we were not talking about Pepper here.

It was Bruce Banner.

Your first meeting with him was.. Nice.

You were walking in the tower and looked for Tony when you bumped into him. He looked at you and you looked at him and you both didn't say anything. You were starstrucked.

"Hey, Y/N!"

Tony's voice got into your ears. You looked at Tony and smiled at him. He walked towards you and put a hand on Bruce's shoulder.

"I believe you two have met."

Tony smirked. You nodded with a grin on your face. You looked at the man in front kf you with interests.

"Hi. I'm Y/N."

You extended your hand and he shook it. You could tell he was a little bit shy but he was a sweet guy. He gave you a small smile.

"I'm Bruce Banner. It's nice to meet you."

Your eyes grew wide and you blinked a few times before giggling like a school girl. Tony was used to it, so he just smirked. But Bruce frowned at you. You quickly covered your mouth with your hand and apologized.

"I'm sorry. It's just.. I know who you are. I have to say that you're a very smart person. Your intelligence amazed me."

You complimented him with so much passion in your voice. Bruce's face flushed at the compliments. You almost sighed at the sight of him. He was really sweet.

"I, um.. Thank you, Y/N."

"No worries. I'm sapiosexual."

You said, a smirk was dancing on your lips. Bruce's jaw dropped before he heard Tony chuckled. You knew you were making Bruce uncomfortable but you couldn't help it.

Days passed by and you knew you were going to come back to the tower. No, not because of your friend but because you wanted to see Bruce Banner.

One day, you came to the lab and greeted Tony before you made your way towards the scientist. He gave you a small nod with a sweet smile. God, he was attractive.

That was the first time you saw him with his glasses on and he looked good. You bit your lips and sat on the chair next to him. You noticed something now.

He was blushing everytime you looked at him. You decided to make it enjoyable though.

"You're so smart, Bruce. Do you know that?"

He chuckled and shook his head. He stopped what he was doing and looked at you. Well, now you've got his attention. He was interested in you too.

"I think you're a smart person too, Y/N. I've read a few business magazines and I saw you. You're a very successful woman."

He said, taking his glasses off. You chuckled under your breathe and shrugged.

"I know what I want in life, I guess. So I just work for it."

You smiled. Bruce nodded at your words. You were gorgeous, smart and flirty. That was why you became Tony's friend and kept up with his ups and downs. Bruce smiled softly at the thought.

"You have goals in life."

"Yeah. I'm a goal digger, Doc."

You winked. Bruce looked down on his feet to hide his blush. You grinned at him and Tony cleared his throat, making you both to turn and looked at him.

"Can you both just stop flirting in here? I'm trying to work."

Tony said, a stern look was on his face. You pouted and shook your head.

"But Tony, it was fun. I like Bruce!"

You said, only made Bruce blushing even harder if that was possible. Tony laughed at your remark and he just shook his head.

You just kept coming to meet Bruce. You spent time together--- watching movies, talking about life, laughing at some lame jokes and sometimes just flirting with each other.

It was really nice.

Until one day Tony was annoyed. He was annoyed that you both looked so happy together but still didn't go out on a date. So he snapped. Well, kind of.

"Can you just ask her out already?!"

Tony almost screamed. His brain cells were mad at the flirty comments that you both gave each other in his tower. He was flirty, but he didn't know it would annoyed him this much when other flirted.

"Like.. On a date?"

Bruce asked. Tony rolled his eyes and put his hands on his waist. You laughed and nodded. You decided to ask him.

"Bruce, do you want to go on a date with me?"

He smiled softly at you.

"Yeah.. Of course. I--- I would love to."

Tony clapped his hands together and breathed of relief. You laughed at your friend's reaction.

"Finally!"

He said, before leaving you two alone. Bruce looked at you and your eyes bored into his. There was silence for a while, before both of your bursted into a fit of laughter.

Tony came into the room when he heard the loud laughter and a frown appeared on the billionaire's face.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?!"

-

i have no idea where i was going with this so... yeah.

thank you for reading!
please leave a vote and comments.