⭐ The Broken Future | Thor

Another break from the prompts!
I'll be doing your requests soon.
Thank you for being patient with me :)

-

Thor wrapped his arms around you from behind and rested his chin on your head. A smile spreaded on your face when his hands lingered on your swollen belly. You put your hands on his and sighed in contentment.

"I can't wait to meet our child."

You said, looking at the beauty of Asgard's sunrise. Your husband chuckled at your words, turning you around to look at him.

"I can't wait too."

Thor said, before kneeling down and kissed your belly. You couldn't help but smiled broadly at your husband. He stood up and caressed your face softly.

"I love you, my Y/N."

He leaned in to kiss you softly on the lips, showing you how much you meant to him. You kissed him back passionately, but the kiss was cut short when a guard came in.

"Prince Thor, there is an attack at the border. The enemy of Asgard. We need your help."

The guard said, fear was showing in his voice. Thor nodded before taking your hand in his, kissing your knuckles. You shook your head and your eyes watered.

"No, Thor.."

"My princess, please.. I have to go."

He said softly, putting his hand on your belly. Your heart was heavy, you knew something was going wrong but you couldn't stop your husband.

"Something is not right, Thor. You have to stay here---"

"I love you, Y/N but I have to go."

He cut your words and pulled you in for a short but a passionate kiss. Then he moved to kiss your belly, and talked to your unborn child to take care of you while he was away.

"Take care of your mother, okay? I love you, my dear child."

He whispered softly as if the unborn child could hear him. Usually, you would laugh when he did that but not now. Your heart was telling you that something bad was going to happen.

"I'll be back, Y/N, I promise. I love you so much."

He wrapped his arms around you and planted a kiss on your head. You wished you could stay that way forever but then he pulled away. He sent you a smile before leaving you, scared and alone.

You were worried for his safety, little did you know that it was your safety you should be worried of.

...

Tears gathered in his eyes and he watched the sunrise, beautiful, but not as beautiful as you. You always loved to watch the sunrise in Asgard, you thought it was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen.

Thor stood in the balcony, alone, there wasn't you standing next to him. Then it hit him hard, his wife was gone. His wife and his unborn child were taken away from him, just like that.

"Please, do not harm us."

You begged, tears pooled in your eyes. Fear built in your chest when you looked around and saw the guards were lying lifelessly on the ground.

There was no one to protect you now.

"Princess Y/N.. Beautiful, aren't you?"

The enemy of Asgard was in the palace, talking to you, threatening you. He came closer and you knew there was nothing you could do.