⭐ You Can Cry | Loki

There was a lot on your mind right now and you could feel yourself was getting drown in them. To the others, what you were thinking was just a simple tiny problem but they didn't know how it was affecting you.

It was hard to describe how you were feeling. Your chest tighten and it felt as if your heart was aching because of nothing. Your mind was fulled with ugly thought, suffocating you. You wanted to sleep all day, even if you could do that, bad dreams would come to haunt you.

Now when you finished feeding your cat, you watched as it slept peacefully in your lap. A faint smile decorated your face but you knew you weren't strong enough to mask it all.

Tears gathered in your eyes and you put your cat on the couch. You dragged your feet into your bedroom, which was located across Loki's and next to Steve's.

You knew Steve was in the training room, with the others and you were sure Loki was either there or in the library. You chuckled bitterly at the thought of Loki. The God of Mischief was burdened with so many problems on his shoulders but it seemed like he was holding on good enough.

You wondered how Loki managed to smile and hide away his pain. You fell on your bed, you frowned when you couldn't find the source of this dejection. You were very sad, yet you didn't know why.

You couldn't cry.

As much as you wanted to, these tears just won't roll down upon your cheeks. It stayed at bay, tormenting your anguished young heart. You tried as hard as you could to let them fall, giving the tears freedom to let you know that you were sad for a reason but none came.

"I'm so tired."

You mumbled under your breathe. You couldn't find the reason why would you feel like this but you thought you were falling into pieces. You felt a lump in your throat, torturing you.

"Y/N?"

You were flabbergasted when Loki was in your room, much to your dismay. He looked concern, a frown took over his face as he sat beside you in bed.

"I'm sorry for getting in here by magic but I sense that you're in grief. What's wrong?"

His voice was gentle, and you almost cried at the sound of it. Almost.

"I.. I don't know."

You managed to get those words out. Loki rubbed your back softly, nodding at you to continue.

"I don't know why I am feeling this way. I'm sad and I want to cry but I can't. It feels like I'm fading."

You sounded vulnerable and it broke Loki's heart to know such a young, innocent, sweet human like you would be feeling like this. He wrapped an arm around you, kissing your head softly.

"You don't know why you're sad?"

"I don't."

Tears boiled in your eyes and Loki knew you couldn't cry. Your heart was fragile but stubborn at the same time. It was a tormenting combination and you had became like this.

"I don't know how it feels like but I am here for you."

You looked up at him and he smiled softly. He tucked a hair behind your ear and by every gesture he made, your walls were crashing down one by one.

"This is so stupid."

You mumbled, feeling more ashamed of yourself. Loki hushed you and shook his head, disagreeing with you. Then he pulled you into his lap and rocked you like a baby.

"It's okay to be sad, Y/N."

He whispered softly and for a moment you felt as if the world was getting off of your shoulders. A great tremor overtook your body and you clung onto Loki like he was your only lifeline.

"You can cry. It's okay, Y/N."

A heartbreaking sob escaped your lips as tears streamed down your face. Loki held you even tighter, whispering that he would always be there for you and he would never left.

"I'm tired.."

You whimpered, shattering Loki's heart at the sound of it. Loki planted a kiss on your forehead before nodding at your words.

"I know, love. Life is tiring but death isn't easy either."

He tried to cheer you up, smiling softly at you. You continued to cry, and Loki was patient to hold you in his arms. You definitely had no idea about the cause of your sadness. But you knew it wasn't stupid to feel like this.

"You don't have to hide your pain away. I can sense it."

Loki said, making you smiled sadly at him. He had always been worried about you. You were the youngest in the team, making all of them felt the urge to protect you. But sometimes in situation like this, they didn't realise you were sad and only Loki could get you.

"It's not wrong to be sad."

You whispered, more to yourself, assuring you that crying was a choice that you could make. Loki nodded and poked your nose.

"I'm here to make you happy if you're sad."

"Thank you, Loki."

Loki just nodded and he knew you had a weight on your shoulders that was still unknown. It was unusual, and you just needed to get it out of your chest.

"It will be alright, Y/N."

-
long story short i have been sad without any reasons and i feel like a fool. i cant cry because the tears just won't come out. it is really tiring.

drop your comments to let me know your thoughts! :')