⭐ After Her (2) | Tony Stark

I was flabbergasted when I saw so many requests from all of you for me to make a Part Two.

Don't blame me. You guys ask for this.

I'm willing to break your heart twice...
Enjoy! ;)

-

Tony was tired of hearing people around him talking about how stupid he was for letting you go. His teammates kept pestering him about how he should've see you and ask you to come back. It was clear that the Avengers loved you just like you were a family.

After he read your letter, he was shocked. He couldn't believe that you had left, there was no anger or sadness in his heart. He didn't feel anything and he didn't know why until Happy decided to wake him up.

"Why would you treat her like this?"

Tony turned around to face Happy, a frown was clear on his face. Happy gritted his teeth to contain his anger at how oblivious his boss was.

"She was always alone. You made her feel like she's not wanted here."

"No, I love her, Happy!"

He fought back, started to tear up when he thought about how deeply he loved you. Happy shook his head and scoffed.

"You don't act like you do, that's for sure."

Tony stared at your handwriting for a moment before moving his gaze towards Happy who was mad at him.

"What do you mean?"

Happy almost rolled his eyes but he didn't. He saw how you cried when Tony wasn't around. He knew how badly it hurt you when Steve let you know that Tony chose to call Pepper instead of you.

"Do you love Y/N?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do!"

He screamed out of anger. He just lost you, and now Happy was pissing him off.

"Do you love Pepper?"

Tony opened his mouth to say something but then he kept quiet. His gaze dropped on the floor and a sigh escaped his lips.

"What are you implying, Happy?"

Happy shook his head in disappoinment and shrugged.

"You better think about who do you really love. Y/N always thought that you still love Pepper, you know."

Happy's words rang through his head and he groaned in annoyance. It had been two weeks, and people around him couldn't stop asking about you.

Tony wasn't sure why but he didn't go after you when you left. He knew you needed your space, just like how he needed his. His days were glum and empty without you and he felt like he was losing his mind.

The only person that managed to make him smile during these days was, Pepper.

Whenever she came to visit him at the tower, she always got to make him forget about his loneliness for awhile. He knew Pepper was the reason of your absence, but he was too sad to even care about it.

Until one day, he was sitting on the couch with his ex girlfriend. At first, they were talking about work and somehow it went to a serious matter like relationships, and Tony was getting uncomfortable.

But when he felt Pepper's lips on his, kissing him like old days, he wasn't sure what he wanted. But rather than kissing her back with the same passion, he was reminded of you--- how shy you were to kiss him first and it was always him to make the first move, how perfectly your lips moved with his, how your face would turn red when you pulled away from the kiss...