⭐ My Saviour | Loki

You were in a public library in Asgard, an eager smile was plastered on your face as your eyes scanned the books. You were going to take a book that you wanted when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You turned around, a frown on your face when you realised it was Bard. He was a good looking Asgardian, that every females here would swoon over but not you.

"Hello, Lady Y/N."

You smiled politely at him and tried to walk away but he stopped you. You chewed on your lip when he gave you a big grin, putting his hands on his waist.

"I.. I would love to take you out sometimes."

Bard said, a proud smirk was on his face. You looked around and noticed a few women was giving you hard glares. They must be furious that Bard liked you and not them.

"I'm sorry, Bard. I can't."

You rejected him for the uncountable times, walking out of the library. You quickly walked down the street, hoping that Bard didn't follow you.

"Lady Y/N, please wait!"

You sighed when he screamed your name. You didn't stop but then he pulled you towards him, you shrieked in surprise. Your eyes widen and you wanted nothing more than to punch him in the face right now.

"Please give me a chance."

He grabbed your wrists, making you couldn't move anywhere else. You scowled at him and tried to pull your wrists out of his grasp but he was much stronger than you.

"Please let me go, Bard."

He rolled his eyes dramatically and tightened his grip on you. You winced in pain but he didn't seems to care.

"Everyone likes me and wants to be with me. Why are you acting like you're not?"

You scrunched your nose and shook your head violently.

"I don't share the same feelings, Bard. I'm very sorry."

"I won't take no as an answer, Lady Y/N."

His voice was harsh now, his iron grip was telling you that it was going to leave a bruise. Tears filled your eyes and you were getting scared now.

"You're nothing more than a mortal, Y/N. If Heimdall didn't adopt you, you won't be here. If you marry me, you'll be the luckiest mortal ever."

You gasped at his insult, shaking your head in disbelief. You never thought that Bard, the gentleman that every female wanted to be wed with was this kind of rude.

Yes, it was true. You weren't an Asgardian. But you were lucky that Heimdall adopted you and brought you here. You thought the people was starting to accept you as their equal. Apparently not. At least, not Bard.

"I don't want to marry you!"

You were getting angry now. Bard just chuckled bitterly and didn't even mind to let you go. People walked pass by without even helping, because Bard was one of the respected warriors in Asgard.

"You will marry me! I'll talk to your father and once I did, I'll make sure to make you mine."

He whispered into your ears. You looked at him in disgust. Your father wouldn't let you marry Bard, you were sure of it. Heimdall won't force you into something that you hated.

"Let her go or I'll make sure you'll regret this."

A voice stopped Bard from hurting you even more. He looked up and you realised the colours draining from his face. Your eyes grew wide when you noticed it was Prince Loki.

"Forgive me, my prince."

Bard apologised before he scurried away. You sighed and pulled your wrist to your chest. Loki walked closer to you, and to your surprise, he took your wrists in his hands, checking them for any injuries.

"He hurt you.. Does it happen frequently?"

You almost fainted at the sound of his voice but you pulled yourself together and managed to give him a smile.

"More than it should."

You responded, your heart melted at the way he examined your bruised wrists. You had never met with the younger prince before. You met Prince Thor, and he was very kind to you, but never once did you meet Loki.

"He will never talk to you starting from today. I assure you, my lady."

You nodded and gave him a grateful smile. Loki returned your smile with a grin.

"You're Lady Y/N, daughter of Heimdall, are you not?"

"I'm Y/N."

Loki took your hand in his and kissed your knuckles softly, sending shivers ran down your spine. You tilted your head a bit and frowned when you thought you had seen him before.

"I only saw you once when Heimdall brought you here from Midgard. You were an infant back then. Now look at you, you're grown to be a gorgeous lady."

He complimented, making rosy blush creeped on your face. You chuckled nervously and shook your head.

"I am not a gorgeous lady, Prince Loki. I'm an ordinary mortal. That's all."

"It's Loki to you, my lady."

Oh, everything he said and did just makes your heart swelled in joy. You nodded and allowed him to talk.

"Thor was right. Heimdall has a beautiful daughter who loves to read."

Thor had told his brother about his meeting with you that one time. You both talked about favourite things and all. It was very nice to know that Loki had heard the good things about you from his older brother.

"You can come to the royal library. It's safer there than here."

"Royal library? I don't deserve to be there, my prince."

"I've told you to call me Loki."

You chuckled and nodded in realisation. Loki offered you his arm and you linked your arm with his gladly, a smile decorated your lovely face.

"Trust me, you deserve more than everything. Now, come with me."

With that, you let Loki led you to the royal library. After that, you both visited the garden and talked like both of you had known each other for so long.

When he kissed your forehead in the end of the day, you knew that your friendship with the younger prince was just starting.

-
Thank you for reading!
Let me know what you think of this :)