⭐ Love You Too | Peter Parker

You walked into the Avengers Facility, looking for you father when you saw your friend with the one and the only Tony Stark. You smiled broadly at them.

"Hey, muffin!"

Tony greeted you and you went to give him a hug. He returned it gladly, a smile was painted on his face. Your friend, Peter was grinning at you.

"Muffin, huh?"

He teased. You rolled your eyes and looked at Tony for his support. Tony chuckled and shook his head at Peter.

"Do not bully her, Parker or you'll be sorry."

Tony warned. Peter put his hands up and shook his head violently. You laughed before remembering about your father.

"Uncle Tony, did you see my dad?"

You asked your father's friend. Tony nodded and a smile was brought upon your face.

"Bruce is in the lab. As usual."

"Oh, okay. Thanks!"

You said before walking to the lab. But not before you turned around and called out for Peter. He stopped and arched his eyebrow.

"I'll see you later, Peter!"

He smiled.

"Okay, muffin!"

You laughed but then you saw Tony was glaring at your friend. You mouthed 'sorry' at him and disappeared to the lab to meet your father.

"Only me can call her muffin."

Tony said, his arms crossed against his chest. Peter quickly apologized to your godfather. He made sure not to call you with that nickname again.

...

"Hello, muffin."

Your eyes widen and you shook your head at your stubborn friend. Peter chuckled under his breathe and plopped down on the couch next to you.

"You have no right to call me that."

You stated sternly, but failed to hide your smile. Peter frowned and took the chips from your hands. Your eyes followed him as he ate your chips.

"That's mine!"

"Mine, too!"

"No way in hell I'm sharing with you."

You grabbed the chips from him. Peter groaned and poked out his bottom lip. You almost laughed at his reaction.

"You're so annoying, Y/N."

You shrugged.

"Love you too, Peter."

You said casually and continued to eat your chips. Peter's felt his stomach flips when you said that. Of course, you have said that a few times to him but there was nothing serious. You were just joking.

Right?

But it just kept happening. Peter was convinced that you were not serious with your words. You couldn't be serious.

There was one day when he was out for a mission and of course, Tony was there as well. When they both came back, you went to them and gave them a big hug.

"Whoa, we've only been gone for like three hours and you miss us so much?"

Tony joked, but then he returned your hug as he knew you were worried. Then he left you with Peter. Peter laughed when he saw your face.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You look so worried, Y/N. That's funny."

Peter pointed out. You pouted and punched his chest until he winced in pain. He cupped your face in his hands and grinned.

"You can be cute and weird at the same time."

He said, a grin was plastered on his face. You narrowed your eyes at him and walked away.

"Yeah, love you too, Parker!"

You shouted from afar. Peter's jaw dropped when the words escaped your mouth again. Butterflies were fluttering in his stomach and he hated it. He couldn't be falling in love with his friend.

No, it was wrong. You were Bruce's daughter and your godfather, Tony would definitely kill him if he knew about his feeling.

But when you came crying to him, Peter felt his heart sank at the sight of your tears. He quickly pulled you into his arms and let you cried into his chest.

"I--- I had a fight with my Clara."

Peted knew who she was. She was your best friend since you were a kid. He hushed you and let you told him everything.

"I'm sorry I came here, Peter. I just need someone to tell. If dad or Uncle Tony see me crying they would freak out and I don't want that. That's why I'm here."

You explained. You knew maybe it was stupid for you cry because of a fight with your friend. But you loved your friendship so much.

"You know you can always come to me when you have problems, Y/N."

He smiled and patted your back softly. Right now, he just wanted to wipe your tears away and make you smile again.

"I--- I just worried that you'll get annoyed with me."

You said. Peter chuckled and cupped your face to look you in the eyes.

"You're a fool sometimes, Y/N Banner."

You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"Love you too, Peter Parker."

Peter looked away and tried to hide his nervous smile. You, obviously didn't know how much your words were affecting him. You put a hand on his, making he looked at you. He was waiting for you too say something.

"I really do."

-
thank you for reading!
please leave a vote and comments.