⭐ New Beginning | Loki

The look in your eyes was heartbreaking but Thor's heart was already broken. He pulled you into his arms and you cried into his chest, allowing your tears found their way upon your face.

"Please tell me this is not true."

You whispered, tears dried on your face. Thor squeezed your shoulders and looked you in the eyes. The gleam in your eyes was gone, and it was replaced with sorrow.

"Forgive me, Y/N. Loki is gone."

You shook your head in disbelief and dropped on your knees. You put your head in your hands and cried. The pain was too much for you to bear.

"No, no.. This cannot be true."

You mumbled under your breathe, hoping that Loki would come to you and tell that it was all a cruel joke. But it was a reality--- your Loki was gone.

"Hey, I'm Y/N!"

You introduced yourself to the God of Mischief. Loki rolled his eyes and avoided your gaze. But you nudged him and grinned.

"I work with Tony."

You continued, trying to make a conversation with him. Loki frowned and looked at you with questions on his mind. Since he arrived at the tower, no one talked to him except his brother.

"I didn't ask you."

He said smugly. You sighed and put your hands on your waist.

"I know but you're lonely here so I thought you need a friend."

You offered him a sweet smile. Loki couldn't deny that your smile was making something inside of him stirred. But he kept a straight face.

"I don't need a friend, mortal."

He hissed. You shrugged and patted his back softly. He glared at your doing. You dared to touch him?

"Y/N, where are you?"

You heard Tony called out for you. You shouted back at him before looking back at Loki with a wide smile.

"I'll talk to you later, Loki."

You clutched your stomach as tears rolled down your cheek freely. Thor kneeled down and pulled you into his arms but you pushed him away.

Thor almost winced at the sight of you. Tears streamed down your face and there was rage burning in your eyes. Thor has never seen you like that before.

"Y/N.."

"Thanos must die. I can't live knowing that son of a bitch killed my husband and win. I won't let him win."

You gritted your teeth and curled your hands in fists. Thor kissed your head and held you in his arms. He tried to calm you down but your anger was too much.

"You need to kill him, Thor!"

You cried. Thor nodded and swore to himself that he would fix the situation. He wanted to see you smile again. He had lost everything in his life, except you.

"Brother, you smile more often now since you're courting Y/N."

Thor said, earning a groan from Loki. He hated when Thor was trying to talk about his relationship with you.

"I mean, that is very good for you. I know she makes you happy."

Thor put a hand on Loki's shoulder. Loki looked at his brother and a smile found its way on his face. Thor was right, you made him so happy.