⭐ Forever | Tony Stark

Requested by @pigsarelegit
Thank you for requesting!

Based on a prompt:
10. "You're a mess. But you're my mess."

-

The day started when you jumped on the bed, trying to wake up your sleeping husband. You felt bad for waking him up so early, but after seeing his sleepy smile, your guilt disappeared and you quickly pulled him in for a morning kiss.

"Tony, please stop!"

You said between laughs when your husband tackled you in the bed and started to tickle you. He knew you were ticklish, so he definitely was going to take that chance.

"This is a good morning from me to you, Y/N."

He chuckled. You laughed until tears rolled down upon your face. Tony stopped and grinned as he watched you trying to catch your breathe.

"You're so mean, Tony."

You giggled. Tony showered your face with kisses and wrapped his arms around you. He sighed in content when he looked you in the eyes.

"I love you, Mrs Stark."

You blushed, still flustered on the name that you got since you married him six months ago. You kissed his jaw and sat up on the bed.

"I love you too."

The day just got better when Tony chased you around the tower, with water gun in his hands. You laughed and ran from him, didn't want to soak your clothes.

"Where did you get the water gun?!"

You screamed, still running from him. He shot you a few times but you managed to duck from his shots. He groaned and stopped chasing you. Your laughs was silenced when he stopped.

"Tony?"

You came closer to him as he frowned. He looked like he was in pain. He winced and you quickly made your way to him. Your eyes filled with worries as you looked at him.

"Tony, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

For a moment, Tony felt the urge to apologise for worrying you, but he would apologise later. You gasped when he smirked at you.

"I got you."

He said, before shooting you. You screamed and ran from him. He managed to shoot you and you were wet from head to toes. He laughed when you glared daggers at him. He was still laughing when you went to the bathroom to clean up.

However, his laughs died when you came out of the bathroom with a pout. You walked pass him and ignored him. He called out for you to apologise but you just shrugged him off.

"Y/N, I'm sorry."

He followed you until you were in the kitchen. You were facing the counter and he couldn't see what you were doing. But he knew something was wrong.

"I'll forgive you. But before that..."

Your voice trailed off and Tony's eyes widen when you turned around. You got flour in your hands and a mean smirk was painted on your pretty face.

You threw the flour at him and laughed when he was wrapped in white. He coughed and you walked towards him, a victory smile decorated your face.

"Y/N, this is not fair."

"Of course, it is fair!"

You laughed. Tony pouted and poked your nose, smearing your face with the flour in his hand. You chuckled and shook your head.

"I'm a mess, am I?"

He asked, smirking at you. You nodded and crushed your lips with his, melting into the kiss. He chuckled and you pulled away from him, breatheless.

"You're a mess. But you're my mess."

You winked. Tony mouthed an 'oh' and he carried you in his arms. You squeaked when you realised that you were getting the flour on you as well.

"Let's get you clean up."

You were grateful for your marriage, so grateful that you would trade the world for it. While so many days you went through were beautiful and joyful like this one, you also had to face challenging and upsetting days with your husband.

Years passed by and you were still madly in love with each other. Tony couldn't help but let himself smile in a bad day when he saw your face. You would always be near him, always.

"I love this."

You whispered, as your husband wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You both were standing in the balcony, looking up for the mesmerizing stars.

"I love this, too. But I love you more."

Tony said and pressed a gentle kiss on your forehead. You giggled and wrapped an arm around his waist. You gazed at him and he pretended not to notice.

"I love you so much, do you know that?"

You whispered. Tony chuckled and looked down at you. His brown orbs were filled with love and adoration, only for you, his lovely wife. Your smile widen when he poked your nose.

"I know. And I'll be happy to return this feeling. I love you so much."

You buried your face into his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. He wrapped his arms around your small frame, engulfing you in his warmth in this cold night.

"Forever?"

"Forever."

He sealed his promise with a kiss. You happily kissed him back, showing him how much he meant to you. Tony wished he could freeze the time and let you be there for him forever.

But world didn't revolve around him. It had been so many years but he felt like it was yesterday when he first met you. He still could feel the nerves when he wanted to ask you out. He smiled when he remembered the feelings when you said your vows. The love, the tenderness, the intimacy of you and him would be forever nested in his old heart.

"I love you, Y/N."

He whispered into the wind, as he stood in the balcony. The stars greeted him with their lights, shining brightly and that was enough to make him smile. Tears welled in his eyes but he wasn't going to mourn.

He knew you were watching him somewhere, from a better place and you wouldn't want him to be sad. He chuckled half-heartedly and walked back into his room.

His eyes landed on your portrait and a bright smile plastered on his face. Your radiant smile on the portrait was so alive, as if you were still breathing right by his side.

"Forever, Y/N."

-
Thank you for reading!
Please leave a vote and comments.