⭐ Fake Lover | Loki

"No, I don't want to go!"

You stomped your feet like a child and crossed your arms against your chest. Steve grinned and shook his head at your childishness. Loki sighed at your behaviour.

"Y/N, please. Just this one time?"

Loki pleaded and did his very best puppy eyes. He was dying to get your help.

"I hate parties and you know that, Steve."

You looked at the Super Soldier, hoping that he would pick your side. Steve smiled and patted your shoulder softly.

"I know, Y/N. But you have to help Loki tonight. That woman won't let him go until she knows that he already has a girlfriend."

Steve acknowledged you, making you frowned. You looked at Loki and he was smiling broadly, hoping that his smile was cute enough for you to agree.

"So I have to pretend that I'm your girlfriend tonight at the party. Just to show your crazy stalker that you're in a relationship?"

You asked Loki. He bit his lips and nodded violently. You sighed and thought for awhile. Then you looked at Steve.

"Why don't you just pretend to be Loki's boyfriend?"

You suggested. Steve and Loki looked at each other then looked back at you in disbelief.

"Are you for real, Y/N?"

Loki frowned. He walked towards you and squeezed your shoulder. His eyes were looking into yours.

"Please, Y/N. That crazy woman won't seems to let me go even if I say that I do not and will never love her back."

He begged. You looked him in the eyes and you were lying if you say that his eyes weren't beautiful. He raised his eyebrows and cracked a smile.

A smile that melted your heart.

"Fine. I'll do it!"

You gave in and Steve chuckled. Loki gasped in surprise and kissed your cheek. A rosy blush creeped on your face and you looked down, trying to hide it.

"Thank you, Y/N! You don't know how much I appreciate your help."

He wrapped his arms around you tightly. You were blushing like crazy and Loki hugging you— wasn't helping at all.

"Now, let's go find you a dress."

Steve said. You shook your head and whined.

"Nooo, Stevie."

"Yes, Y/N. Natasha will help you with that."

You didn't hate dresses, you loved them. But you just hated parties. But because of Loki, you would do anything.

"Come on, my love."

Loki said, a smirk was dancing on his lips. You blushed and bit your lips. You had to get used to it as you wanted to pretend to be his lover.

"No, Loki."

Loki shook his head and lifted you up. He carried you on his shoulder and you squealed. Steve just laughed at you and didn't mind to help.

"Loki, put me down!"

You shouted. He laughed and didn't mind your words.

To be honest, his heart swelled with happiness when he knew he could be closer to you tonight. He fell for you, hard, but he was too afraid to admit so.

...

You walked hand in hand with Loki. A proud smirk was painted on his face while you were trying to fake a smile. It wasn't like you didn't like his company, it was just you hated the fact that he gave you butterflies everytime he looked you in the eyes.