⭐ Monster | Loki

It had been going for awhile now. The arguments between you and Loki seems to be a routine now. It was normal for you to  cry and for him to shout. After a few years of being together, many things had changed.

You both used to love each other so much that a simple argument could be solved by a forgiveness but not anymore.

Now it wasn't just argument, it was a fight. Many fights between you and your boyfriend, sometimes just because of a small problem. Loki would usually tried to leave during the fight but you won't let him. You wanted to solve it. But now it seemed like there was no resolution.

So there you were, sitting on the couch with tears brimmed in your eyes. Loki was breathing heavily, trying to contain his anger that was bubbling in his chest. He used to feel guilty when he yelled at you but not anymore. He didn't know why.

"Loki, I'm tired fighting with you."

Your voice cracked. Loki looked at you and noticed that you were crying. His heart sank at the sight of you crying because of him, but a part of him was annoyed.

"Me too, Y/N. But those tears can't solve our problem."

He said, a sharp glare was sent to you. You stood up and pressed your lips into a thin line. You weren't going to let him win tonight. You weren't going to let this fight went by without a forgiveness.

"I know. But these tears show how much you have hurt me."

If he was going to be mean, you were just going to do the same. Loki winced slightly at your words.

"I hurt you? What did I do? Is protecting you a crime, Y/N?"

He started to raise his voice at you. You didn't flinch this time. You were going to make this right.

"Protecting me? You beat the hell out of my friend just because he walked me home. He was just being a friend, Loki!"

You never shouted at him before but you had enough. This had to stop.

"You have done so many things that makes me wonder why would I love you, Y/N."

He spat. You were taken aback and hurt by the way he said. He seemed to realize that he was too harsh but he did not regret it.

"Why are we keep fighting over something small, Loki—"

"Because it's your fault!"

He yelled. He towered over you and you backed away until your back was pressed against the wall. Tears streamed down your face. This wasn't the Loki that you knew.

"Are you scared now, Y/N? Because I'm a monster that don't deserve to be loved."

He scoffed. He wrapped his hand around your throat and smirked. Your eyes widen as he choked you. You couldn't believe that he was hurting you.

"Or maybe you are the one who don't deserve to be love. You're worthless."

He tighten his grip on your neck, making more tears trailed down your face. You put your hands on his, your eyes were begging for mercy. You were nothing than a human, he was so much stronger than you.

"I love you, but I don't know why."

He said with regret laced in his voice. You were dying for air but his words made you cried even more.

"Loki, you're— a mons—monster."

You managed to say with hate in your voice. Loki's eyes grew wide and he dropped you on the floor. You caught your breathe and touched your bruised neck.

"Y/N..."

His voice sounded broken, but you didn't care. You didn't even know if you love him anymore after what he did to you.

"You're a monster!"

You cried, and was going to run from him when he caught your wrist. His eyes were burning with anger.

"You better take that back, mortal!"

You shook your head violently.

"No, Loki. I don't know why would I love a monster like you!"

A slap reached your face, pushing you down harshly on the floor. You groaned in pain and tried to get up but Loki pinned you down. A smirk was painted on his face as he looked down at you.

"You make me a monster, Y/N."

He said before slapping you. You cried out in pain as he pulled your hair and beat you again. You were helpless. Loki kept releasing his anger on you, he didn't realize that it was going to kill you.

You were struggling, but when he saw your hands dropped and you didn't struggle anymore— he realized one thing.

There was no heartbeat.

A shock of realization made him gasped as he saw your condition. You were bruised and there was blood.

You were dead.

"Oh no.. Y/N.."

He held you in his arms and a tear rolled down his face. He had killed the love of his life. He was guilty.

So when Thor came in and saw him with your dead body in his arms, his eyes widen with fear.

"I did this to her, Thor."

He admitted, a bitter chuckle escaped his lips. Thor felt his heart clenched. He had thought you as his own sister and now you were gone.

"Kill me as a punishment. I deserve it."

Thor didn't have to kill Loki to give him a punishment. It was such a painful punishment enough for Loki to live a life without you, knowing that he was the cause of your death.

-

oopps this aint supposed to be dark but hehehe.

thank you for reading!