⭐ Choices | Steve Rogers / Clint Barton

Requested by @ChloeKenji
I'm sorry I took so long to finish this. I really hope you like it!

-

"Stark, will she be coming in today?"

"Yes, she definitely will."

"Great!"

"Wait, why do you care?"

"Um.. Nothing."

Tony frowned as Steve scurried away from his lab, his face was as red as a tomato. The billionaire put his hands on his waist and thought for awhile. The Super Soldier had been acting weird, Steve frequently asked about his lab assistant who was also his best friend. Tony was going to make assumptions on his mind but then your voice startled him.

"Tony!"

Tony jumped a bit, making you laughed so hard you almost cried. The genius wasn't amused, but he was glaring at you instead. You put your hands up in defeat but you were still laughing.

"That's payback for your prank last week!"

You reasoned, a smirk was dancing on your lips. Tony just shrugged it off and started to do his work. But then he remembered about Steve.

"Y/N, do you know why Steve is acting really weird around you?"

Your eyebrows knitted in confusion and you shook your head. Steve always found his way to talk to you, but you never thought that it was weird.

"Not really. Why?"

"He always asks me about you, and it's tiring."

Tony complained, an annoyed look was clear on his face. You crossed your arms against your chest and smirked.

"It's not just you who has fans, you know."

Tony rolled his eyes and walked closer towards you. You were never serious when it came to thing like this.

"I'm serious, Y/N L/N---"

Tony's words was cut short when he heard a loud bang outside the lab. He looked at you, silently asking if you heard that noise and you gave him a nod. You both quickly walked out of the lab and were flabbergasted to see Hawkeye bumped into the wall.

"Clint, oh my god! Are you alright?"

You put your hands on his shoulder, your eyes were looking for any sign of injuries. Tony laughed when he realised that Clint Barton just bumped into a freaking wall.

"How clumsy could you be?"

Tony joked, a smirk was plastered on his face. Clint ignored the billionaire and his eyes were focused on you who was busy examining him.

"I'm alright, Y/N."

"Are you sure?"

You asked again, making Clint's heart fluttered when he thought that you were concerned about him. He was going to say something before Steve came and your eyes moved from Clint to the Super Soldier.

"Hey, Steve."

You smiled at him politely, without knowing that you just melted his heart. Steve returned your smile but then his gaze hardened when it landed on Clint.

"He'll be fine, Y/N. Let's go."

Tony took your arm and you both walked into the lab. Clint and Steve both eyed you with interests and adoration. As soon as you were out of their sight, Steve groaned and caught Clint's attention.

"How foolish were you to bump into a wall just to catch her attention?"

Steve asked. Clint crossed his arms against his chest and gave him a smirk.

"She cares about me. You saw that."

Steve rolled his eyes and shook his head, disagreeing with Clint. They both were falling for you, and you were totally oblivious about it.

"She cares about us. All of us."

Steve reminded his friend, it was true though. You cared for everyone in the team like they were your own family. That was one of many things that they liked about you.

"You're just jealous, Steve. She likes me more."

Clint said, burning the Super Soldier's heart in flames. Steve clenched his jaw and glared at his friend who was also his competitor now.

"Trust me, Barton. Y/N is falling for me."

Steve said smugly, before leaving Clint there to think about what he just said. Clint muttered curses under his breathe as soon as Steve left, unable to let go of his anger while he was there.

...

You were totally oblivious of their feelings for you. You thought Steve was just being extra friendly to you while Clint cared for you a little bit more than others. You never thought that they both harboured feelings for you.

So when you walked into the kitchen, your eyes widen when you saw Steve and Clint were glaring at each other. Steve was holding a pan and a fierce look was on his face. On the other hand, a spatula was in Clint's hand, a challenging smirk was painted on his face.

"What is going on here?!"

You stood in the middle of the two men, frowning as they kept shooting each other hard glares. Clint let out a sigh and pointed his finger at the Super Soldier.

"He started it!"

"No, you did, Barton!"

"I didn't."

You rolled your eyes dramatically and reached for the pan and the spatula, puttin them on the marble kitchen counter. They pouted and looked like two scolded kids, the sight of them almost make you laughed.

"Tell me, what's wrong?"

You asked gently, concern filled your eyes as you looked at both of them. You never knew your soft voice only made their hearts swelled and once again, they felt the urge to fight for you.

"Y/N, will you go out with me?"

Clint asked, out of the blue, a nervous smile tugged on his lips. You gasped and shook your head in disbelief. Steve groaned and curled his hands in fists.

"Y/N, don't. I--- I'm sincere with you. Please go on a date with me. I really like you."

Steve blurted out. You felt the world spun around you as the men looked at you with hopes clear in their eyes. You sighed and crossed your arms against your chest. Never did you think this would happen ti you. Ever.

"I'm sorry. You both are amazing but I can't."

You crushed their hopes, wincing slightly when they looked so dejected with your decision. Clint cleared his throat and he seemed to get over this rejection faster than Steve did.

"But why?"

"Because she's with me."

Steve and Clint were flabbergasted to hear that voice. Their eyes grew wide when Bucky walked into the kitchen, wrapping his arm around your waist. A smile decorated your face and they knew they were losers. They failed to amuse you.

"You're with Bucky?"

Steve was really surprised. But then he accepted the truth, even if it was painful. Clint and Steve watched as you and Bucky left. Soon after that, they looked at each other and smirked.

"Guess we're not on war anymore?"

"No war no more." 

"Good. I don't want to fight you."

"You're too sweet, Rogers."

"Just shut up."

-
Thank you for reading!
I hope you like this and enjoy it as much as I do :)