⭐ Miss Banner | Steve Rogers / Tony Stark

"Miss Banner."

You turned around and met with a very familiar man. It was your brother. You squealed and threw your arms around him tightly.

"Brucieeee!"

Bruce laughed and returned your hug. He planted a kiss on your head and spun you around.

"I miss you so much, little Y/N."

He grinned. You poked out your bottom lip and glared at him.

"I'm not little anymore, you know."

You pointed out. Bruce wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You looked around and realized there was somebody else in the room.

"Oh, hi! I'm Y/N."

You extended your hand to the man who was standing in front of you. He shook your hand then moved to plabt a kiss on your cheek.

"Hi, gorgeous. I'm Tony Stark."

He said with charm in his voice. Obviously, you already knew him. He was the Tony Stark, for God's sake.

"Tony, she is my little sister."

Bruce warned, already aware with the look in the billionaire's eyes. Tony shrugged and smirked at you. You just smiled at him and made a point not to fall for his sweet words.

"Bruce, where did you-"

A voice made the three of you looked at the door and noticed there was a man walked into the room. His sentence was cut short as soon as he saw you. He gave you a nod with a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know we have a guest."

He apologized. You gave him a genuine smile and extended your hand.

"Hello, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you!"

You greeted him happily and he shook your hand. He frowned slightly, still didn't know who you really were.

"I'm Bruce's little sister."

You explained and he nodded, finally understood why you were there with Bruce.

"I'm Steve. It's nice to meet you, ma'am."

Your eyes widen at the name. You chuckled and shook your head.

"No, don't call me that. Please call me Y/N."

You said. Steve's face flushed as you smiled at him, again. He didn't know why- but his heartbeat quicken when you smiled at him.

"Y/N will be staying with us for awhile, right?"

Tony asked. You looked at him and nodded.

"Just for a few days. I really hope I do not become a trouble to you, Mr Stark."

Tony smirked at you. Then he looked over at the Super Soldier. His eyes were saying something that you didn't understand.

"You're not a trouble at all, honey. And I think my friend over here is fond of you."

Tony was referring to Steve who was looking nervous. You tilted your head a bit and chuckled at his comment.

"Well, I'm a friendly person. So I think it would be best if I say I could be your best friend in these few days."

You said, a smile spreaded wide on your face. Bruce nodded in agreement. Your brother loved on how you comfortable with people easily, not like him.

"What if I want to be more than best friend, Miss Banner?"

Tony suggested, this time a genuine smile painted on his face. You chuckled and pretended to be thinking for awhile.

"Let my brother decides that."

You looked at Bruce who was glaring at Tony. He shook his head violently.

"No, definitely no. Hey, Steve. Are you alright?"

Bruce said as he realized Steve was looking at you without saying anything. He stuttered and looked everywhere but you.

"It's just, she is so beautiful."

Steve blurted out. Your eyes grew wide and your face flushed at his compliment. Steve cursed himself for saying that out loud.

"I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable-"

He started to apologize when Tony laughed. He patted Steve's back and shook his head.

"Wow, Rogers. You really like her."

"Stark, I didn't-"

Bruce cleared his throat and shut them up for good. He linked his arm with yours and started to walk you out of the room.

"I think Y/N is tired so I'm gonna show her room."

Bruce said, already annoyed with his friends' attitude. You smiled at his protective act.

"Good night, Tony!"

You blew a kiss to the billionaire and laughed. Then you looked at the Super Soldier and winked at him.

"You too, Steve!"

His face was as red as a tomato. You laughed at your own doing and Bruce gave you a look.

"Since when are you such a flirt?"

Bruce asked. You chuckled and rested your head on your brother's shoulder.

"We haven't seen each other for too long. There is so much things that you didn't know about me."

"But Y/N, I know you really well."

"Oh. Do you, now?"

You wiggled your eyebrows at Bruce. He sighed and mumbled something under his breathe about 'my sister has grown up' and 'she's like stark' but you just grinned.

"I really like her, Rogers. She's amazing."

Tony commented, excitement bubbled in his chest as he thought about what to happen in these few days. Steve narrowed his eyes at his friend.

"She's not the kind of woman you always play with, Stark."

Steve hated the fact that Tony would hurt you soon or later. In fact, he liked you too.

"No, of course not. But I guess she is the one."

Tony couldn't believe he just said that. But well, he did.

"Not the one for you, Stark."

Steve said sternly. They looked at each other and the glaring game has begun.

You will be facing a really hard few days living in the tower with those two men fighting over you.

-

andddd the civil war begins.
please leave a vote and comments.

thank you guys!