⭐ Housemates (3) | Tony Stark / Stephen Strange

It has been a week Stephen stayed with you and it was a wonderful week. You've never thought that having a housemate would be as fun as this, or maybe Stephen was just a perfect one.

It was Saturday and you didn't have to go to work. So you had planned to hang out with Tony and Stephen. But after you took your breakfast, there was the unexpected knock on your door.

"Do you expect someone?"

You asked Stephen who just walked out from the kitchen. He shook his head and frowned. You raised your eyebrows and wondered who came to your house early in the morning.

When you opened the door, you saw Tony, holding a bouquet of roses in his hands. His smile was genuine and broad that morning.

"Happy birthday, Y/N."

Tony handed you the flowers. You gasped and then laughed in realisation. You took the flowers from him and gave him a bear hug which he gladly accepted.

"Oh, thank you! I don't even remember that today is my birthday, Tony!"

You said, a rosy blush creeped on your face. He smirked and you invited him into your house.

"You're too busy taking care of others until you forgot about yourself sometimes."

He scolded you. You grinned and looked at Stephen who just joined both of you. Stephen's eyes lingered on the flowers in your hands before he looked at Tony.

"Today is her birthday, Strange."

Stephen's eyes grew wide and he looked at you. To be honest, he wasn't sure what to do. So he walked to you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Happy birthday, Y/N."

"Thank you, Stephen."

Stephen rubbed the back of his head and looked at Tony. He was sure that Tony had many surprises for you while he didn't know about your birthday at all.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I don't know that today is your birthday."

"It's fine, Stephen."

You smiled. Tony cleared his throat, making you looked at him.

"I have a plan for us today, Y/N. Stephen, do you want to come along?"

Tony suggested. But his heart was saying otherwise, he was hoping that Stephen would declined.

"Let's go, Stephen. It would be fun!"

You put your hand on his arm. Tonyv clenched his jaw at the gesture. Stephen smiled but shook his head.

"I have to see Wong today. I'm sorry. You guys should go without me."

Stephen lied. He wanted to go, but he knew Tony wanted to spend time with you. So he did what he needed to do.

"Good. I'll wait for you while you change your clothes."

You nodded at Tony and went to your room. Tony and Stephen looked at each other and could felt the tension that was building in the room.

"I know you love her, Stark."

Stephen started. Tony looked at the Sorcerer Supreme and smirked.

"Who doesn't?"

Tony replied. Stephen scoffed and crossed his arms against his chest.

"I do, too."

He confessed. Tony laughed bitterly and shook his head. He wasn't going to believe his words.