⭐ Welcome Home | Loki

Hi everyone! It's been nearly a month I didn't update this book I'm so sorry I'm the worst. I don't want to give any excuses for not being active, so please forgive me.

Enjoy this one!

-

The alarm clock woke you up this morning, like usual. You yawned and sat up on the bed, your eyes were still shut. Sometimes you wondered, why did you have to get up every morning?

"To work, yes... I have to work."

You answered, and chuckled softly afterwards. You jumped out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. But not before you heard someone laughed at you. Your eyes widen as you tried to find the source of that voice.

"You're so cute, darling."

The person stepped out of the shadow and smiled at you. You gasped and tears welled in your eyes as you recognized him.

"Loki.."

You wanted to run into his arms and kiss him but you didn't. You froze and you couldn't do anything except staring at him. You were in deny, you couldn't believe that your husband was standing in front of you.

"Y/N, darling, I'm here."

Loki seemed to understand you as he started to walk towards you. He wrapped his arms around your small frame and kissed your forehead softly.

"Loki, you're here.."

Tears rolled down upon your cheeks as you hugged him back. He comforted you while you sobbed into his chest.

"I've missed you so much, Loki."

You cried out. Loki looked you in the eyes and he smiled. Only he knew how much he missed you, his beautiful wife, that he loved and adored more than everything else.

"I love you, Y/N. I've promised that I'll come back to you, didn't I? So here I am."

Loki claimed your lips with his, his arms wrapped around your waist. You kissed him back fiercely, missing the taste of his lips on yours for so long. When you pulled away, breatheless, you grinned.

"Welcome home, Loki."

"Thank you, my love."

He chuckled before carrying you bridal style to the bed. You chuckled and it reminded you that you had a job.

"I have to go to work."

Loki rolled his eyes playfully.

"Your husband just got home and you want to go to work?"

You laughed and puched his chest softly, taking his face in your hands.

"Just kidding. I love you, Loki."

"I love you too."

-

Thank you for reading!
Please leave a vote or comments.