⭐ Stars | Bucky Barnes (Pt.2 of How Could You)

This is a Part Two of How Could You (Steve Rogers)

I WAS SHOCKED to know that so many of you wanted a Part Two. A few of my lovely readers want to end up with Bucky so I tried my best to write it beautifully (without being unfair or judgy to Steve in this), and I hope you guys enjoy this piece of writing!

Lots of love ♡

-

"Y/N, why are you so slow?"

Sam asked, running pass you. You gritted your teeth but smiled when your son waved at you. Your five-year-old son, James, was on Sam's back, grinning at you.

You wondered why did you even agree to go on a morning run with Sam and Bucky?

"Y/N, come on!"

Yeah, that was the reason. Bucky was the one who asked you and James. James agreed, and you couldn't break your little boy's heart. Bucky ran side by side with you, well, you did not really run actually but you were trying to be fast. You rolled your eyes and Bucky laughed at your annoyance look.

"I wasn't born for running, you know."

"But it's fun, right? Look at James. He's having fun."

Bucky pointed out, which made a smile grew on your face. You nodded and looked at your son who was with Sam. You were glad that your friends were there for James since... Everything changed.

"Yes, he is. What about this James?"

You gave him a smirk, referring to Bucky himself. Yes, you and Steve named your son after Bucky. Sometimes you missed him, but that was it. Steve was your past who would never come back into your life.

"I'm having sooo much fun."

He responded, leaving you behind. You yelled his name but he just laughed. You stopped running and you were panting hard. You did not want to run anymore. No matter what they said.

"Bucky, how many more laps?!"

You screamed at him, hoping that he would hear you. Bucky looked at you, a smirk was dancing on his lips.

"We've barely done one!"

He yelled back. You huffed angrily and crossed your arms against your chest. You were sure that you had ran for a few laps. Did you?

"You have got to be kidding me!"

You glared daggers at Bucky who was laughing now. He went to you and gave you his stupid grin that was also cute sometimes.

"I hate you, Barnes."

"No, you don't."

"I do. You have no idea how much I hate you right now, James Buchanan Barnes."

He laughed heartily at you. You chewed on your bottom lip to hold back a smile when you heard his laughs.

"Come on, Y/N. Hop on my back."

He said, which made your eyes grew wide. A smile was painted on your face when you knew that he was being serious. When he gave you a nod, you grinned at him and hopped on his back.

"You were right, Bucky."

"About what?"

"I do not hate you. Not at all."

You said cheerfully, earning a chuckle from Bucky. He continued to run, but not at a fast pace considering that you were on his back like a koala bear.