⭐ Ruin My Life | Tony Stark

More than 50k reads? Thank you guys for supporting this book!

-

You shifted on the bed and looked at the man who was lying in bed with you. His eyes were shut but you knew he wasn't sleeping. You ran your fingers through his hair and a sigh escaped his lips, making you smiled.

"It's still early, Y/N."

"I know."

His eyes peeled open and he smirked at you, pulling you in for a kiss. You knew you had to enjoy these moments with him before he would be gone.

"I don't want you to leave, Tony."

You said, a sad smile was plastered on your face. You couldn't hide your feeling anymore. Tony wrapped his arms around your small frame, engulfing you in a warm feeling.

"I don't want you to leave, too."

He said, after a few seconds of silence. You were looking into his gorgeous eyes, knowing that you would forever locked into those brown orbs.

"But we both have to leave."

You stated with a chuckle. Tony nodded and sighed afterwards. He wished he could hold you like this forever but he knew he couldn't. You and him, both had reputations to maintain and being in love with each other would ruin that.

"You're ruining my life, Tony."

You laughed softly and hit his arm playfully. He couldn't help but admire the look in your eyes. You looked so happy and he was glad. He was happy that you were happy with him. Finally he could makes someone happy.

"I'm ruining your life and you're loving it, aren't you?"

He asked, a smirk was dancing on his lips. You pulled the comforter up to cover your naked body, a happy sigh came out of your kissable lips.

"Yeah, I'm loving this life. Even if you ruined it."

You smirked. Tony kissed the crown of your head shut his eyes. He needed to enjoy this moment with you, knowing that he had to leave soon.

Not so long after that, you jumped out of the bed, searching for your clothes that scattered on the floor because of last night. You quickly put them on whilst Tony was watching you.

"I have to go, Stark."

You said before putting on your heels. He nodded and let you gave him a kiss. You pulled away and a smile creeped on your face.

"You know I can't be serious with us, right?"

Tony asked. A part of him was yearning to be with you but he couldn't. He didn't want to let his life go. You raised your eyebrows and smirked at the billionaire.

"I know, Stark."

You said, as if it didn't affects you at all. You kissed his forehead and sighed.

"I can't commit to us too. We both know we aren't serious about this, Tony."

You faked a smile. He kissed your knuckles softly before gazing into your eyes. Your phone buzzed, alerting you that you were late for a business meeting. You quickly answered the call.

"Yes, yes. I'll be there soon, Neil."

You said before ending the call. You looked back at Tony and he sent you a knowing look.

"Looks like someone is busy."

"You are, too. Don't forget that."

You laughed. You didn't want to leave. But you both had lives that were so similar to each other yet so different at the same time.

"I've gotta hustle, baby! I'll text you later."

You pecked his lips and walked out of the room, not before he sent you a wink. Tony sighed once you left. Now he was all alone again. 

"This is my ruined life. What can I do?"

He mumbled before getting ready for the day. He had a business to take care of too, just like you. When he needed you, he would call. When you needed him, you would call.

You both needed each other, and that was enough.

-

Thank you for reading!
Please leave a vote and comments.