⭐ Sleeping Beauty | Bruce Banner

You shifted uncomfortably on the couch and looked over at your working boyfriend. You sighed and a small smile cracked on your lips as your eyes landed on him.

He was so into what he was doing, and you loved that he was in a calm state. Yes, you did not understand the neither the research nor the experiment but he loved them so you had to love them too.

"Bruce."

"Yes, honey?"

He answered, without looking up at you. He looked so cute with his glasses on. You stood up and walked over to him to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Y/N, if you want to sleep you can go without me."

He looked at you and smiled. You returned his smile and shook your head slightly. You could tell that Bruce was tired, but he won't admit it and you won't force him.

"No, I want to stay here with you."

You said before walking back to the couch, making your boyfriend chuckled softly. You plopped down on the couch and raised your eyebrows at him.

"What?"

Bruce just smiled.

"What did I do until I deserve you?"

"You make me fall for you every single second of everyday."

You winked then laughed. He grinned and continued doing his work. You watched your boyfriend as your eyes were begging for you to sleep.

Of course, deep down, you wanted to stop Bruce from his work and force him to sleep with you but you knew better not to do that.

You understood him. He was always there for you, understanding you in every way he could so why couldn't you understand that he loved his job so much?

You didn't want to sleep alone either so you just stayed there, glad that you had Bruce with you. He made you feel whole. You had no idea what would happen to you without him. He was your world.

"I love you, Bruce.."

You whispered before falling asleep on the couch. Not so long after that, Bruce felt that he needed rest so he decided to stop working for awhile. He looked over at you and realised that you fell asleep on the couch.

A wide smile appeared on his face as he walked over to you and appreciated your sleeping form.

"My angel."

He whispered under his breathe, and carried you to the bedroom. He kissed your head softly before dozing off beside you— both dreaming about sweet things and no nightmares could harm you.